Okay..So you know how it is when you are ttc and you are irregular you think every little tiny thing can be a sign of pregnancy but really in the end it always ends up negative..It really sucks, last time I got my period about 4 days before my boobs started to get really really sore, but nothing. Right now its happening again, I lost track of my per. And I dont know if I was late for it or not, I think im going to wait until it comes and if it doesnt come soon ill test, but it just seems to me when I test it is just a jinx or something, I always start the day after I test, so any advice?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 1st, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Hmmmmm.......Too hard to say right now. Do you know when you ovulated? Without kmowing when your last period was, or when you ovulated, it's hard for us to try and help you calculate if you could be late or not.
Best suggestion I have is to either take a test now (buy a pack that has 2 in it), and if it's a bfn, wait another 5-7 days and if no af has come, take another test. Or, you can simply give it a few more days and then take a test.
Sore bb's are a difficult sign. It all depends on what your body usually does before af, and before o'ing?!?
I wish you a ton of luck though and keep us posetd ok?! Did you get your ovulex yet?
|

Experienced User
No I havent oredred it yet im procrastinating, because I dont want to order it then maybe my body decides its ready to conceive you know? My bb;s arent sore yet im just saying thats happened in the past, the biggest thing going on right now is ive been super tired, I have been urinating a little more latley, I dont know if im just trying to make every little thing seem like a symptom....I really dont want to get my hopes up for them just to fall right back down...I think that was a good idea about the 2 tests, but then I would rather get a pos the first time around =(..Man why is this such a pain!! Thnx for your help..I need all I can get =/
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Big deep breath...And exhale!!!! Ok, ovulex - order it once you have taken a test and feel secure about the result. It doesn't matter when you start taking the pills....I didn't start until well after my af had come and gone and it still worked for me. So don't worry about that. Order 1 bottle so you don't spend a ton of mioney on 3 if you don't need them. You can always re-order another bottle later, and if yuo miss a day or two (or more) between bottles, it's not a big deal!
Tests - go buy a 2 pack......Even if you only need one. Trust me, if it's a bfp, you'll want to take another one a few days or a week later just "because"......I did, b/c I was still in shock!!!! Lol Laughing and if it's a bfn, and you still don't get your af in a few days, well then, you'll need another test!!! Being tired can be one of the very first sogns of pregnancy....Other than a missed af. Alot of women don't get any other symptoms until 6-7 weeks and so on. It can also be a result of a million other things! I know it's frustrating.........Take your test and it will make you feel a bit less stressed, even if it's a bfn...Trust me. Keep your head up and smile!!!! Wink
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....