Id like to ba a surragate mother to a couple that cant have children im willing to use my eggs an there partners sperm has any one done this or no anything about it
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Please go through the official medical channels on this matter.

There are two types of surrogacy:
* you are artificially inseminated with the fathers sperm - gestational surrogacy.
*you are implanted with an embryo made of the mothers egg and fathers sperm - host surrogacy.

There are plenty of legal implications in doing surrogacy.

This is the uk site for surrogates

and the american

please only join an approved program, with an official fertility center - do not reply to ads for a surrogate (because to advertise for a surrogate is illegal and you may find yourself being taken for a ride).
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....