Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Anyone Have Big Plans For New Year's Eve?

Anyone have big plans for new year's eve?

We were invited to a few parties, but we might end up staying home. I'm a big homebody when I have a cold. I don't want to be coughing and sneezing over at someone else's house, or stay up late and make myself worse (not to mention getting others sick). I feel bad cuz one party is at the house of old friends of my hubby and we haven't seen them in a long time. I was thinking of sending him by himself.

One of our friends just came over to watch football. His wife is also sick. My hubby invited them over saying that she and I could commiserate and either one of us could go to bed early. My guess is that she is going to want to be just as much of a homebody as me.

Anyway, I do like hearing about others having fun even if i'm not. So, please share plans.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 31st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
No partying here either, ordering pizza, staying home with dogs and hubby, I am more interested in how .Dick .Clark is doing just going to watch that show and the ball drop, no .D.U.I for me thanks! We were invited to a party but it has been so cold here! I guess I am turning into a home body! Hope you get to feeling better, shortgeek!
Hope .Everyone .Has a .Happy .New .Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....