Hey girls, when do babies start cooing and making cute little noises?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 29th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
My daughter started making noises & acting like she was "talking" to me between 2 - 2 1/2 months.

.Michelle
|

Especially eHealthy
Finn is 8 weeks today and he's been "talking" and laughing since we woke up. I think he started talking to his mobile a couple weeks ago but today is the first day where he's been going non-stop. All I have to do is look at him and he starts laughing. And I don't know what the fish in his mobile are saying to him but he is awfully amused! I think he's found his voice. It's so cute!

How old is your baby now?
|

Extremely eHealthy
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
finn is 8 weeks today and he's been "talking" and laughing since we woke up. I think he started talking to his mobile a couple weeks ago but today is the first day where he's been going non-stop. All I have to do is look at him and he starts laughing. And I don't know what the fish in his mobile are saying to him but he is awfully amused! I think he's found his voice. It's so cute!

How old is your baby now?

hes on his 5th week and already cooing and laughing and trying to talk...I found it a little early and wanted to know what you girls thought.....Isnt it the cutest ?
|

Especially eHealthy
Maybe you're going to have a vocal little guy! I don't know if that's good or not. Laughing

it is the cutest though. I am so in love.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Ya trey was about a month old too! It's the cutest thing!

How is chrisian feeling? Did you try the steam bathroom??

I'm not gonna be able to hook up today as I need to get ready as i'm leaving for nyc at 7am tomorrow and trey has go to the clsc for his 2nd anti-grippe vaccine. Sad

we will meet up one day soon!!!!!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
ya trey was about a month old too! It's the cutest thing!

How is chrisian feeling? Did you try the steam bathroom??

I'm not gonna be able to hook up today as I need to get ready as i'm leaving for nyc at 7am tomorrow and trey has go to the clsc for his 2nd anti-grippe vaccine. Sad

we will meet up one day soon!!!!!!!!

hmm la grippe ! Im fed up of this year already...They told me at the hospital this year has be crazy for the flu ....Yes, I did the shower thing and I also used the humidifier every night. Hes much better not coughing as much and not congested anymore. I also kinda figured you couldnt make it today since I read that post ....Call me when you have time and enjoy your weekend girl!
|

Especially eHealthy
.Jacob started around 2 months... Caty started a couple weeks ago at about 6 weeks..

I love just sitting there and listening to her. Shes so adorable!

I want to see pics of .Christian, girl!
|

Extremely eHealthy
rainfire1424 wrote:
.Jacob started around 2 months... Caty started a couple weeks ago at about 6 weeks..

I love just sitting there and listening to her. Shes so adorable!

I want to see pics of .Christian, girl!

she must be so cute ! Shes already 2 months...I cant believe I spent almost my enitre pregnancy on this site and hes finally here ...Man time really does go by!
Send me your email ill send you pics....
|

User Profile
Finn I love that name =)
|

Especially eHealthy
crusnik wrote:
finn I love that name =)

thank you! It's short for finnegan.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
crusnik wrote:
finn I love that name =)

thank you! It's short for finnegan.

at first I wasn't too keen on the name but now I really think it suits him and I like it! Its perfect! :p
|

User Profile
Supporter
Reese started to baby talk about 2 weeks ago, but he hasnt laughed yet, just smiles tons
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....