I miss being pregnant.

I miss contractions, and the kicks, and peeing all the time (only cuz I knew it was cuz of baba being in there) and the heartburn...

I know I must be crazy.
But..

I'll never experience that again and it realllllly hurts!

I sooo regret getting my tubes tied.
I want another baby.

Two isnt enough.

This last pregnancy went rather well, aside from my gestational diabetes and low platelets. My blood presure was perfect, as was my weight gain. (all of which is lost.. ^_^)

i want to be pregnant again, guys! I want to feel life inside me..

And I cant.

Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 28th, 2006
I'm sorry sweetie. I too wanted to get my tubes tied. We had #4 almost 2 years ago and me and my doc talked about it during my whole pregnancy. But at my 6 wk visit he asked me what I wanted to do about bc and I was like "hello, i'm getting my tubes tied" then he was like well "are you sure" and I was like "i have 4 kids". But then he said that he could see that I liked being preg and having kids so he didn't think it would be a good decision, because he had a girl that had her tubes tied at 23 (10 years prior) was back begging him to undue the procedure. His office isn't able to so he told her he couldn't and also told her that if she wanted to get it done she would have to refinance her home to do so, because insurance doesnt' pay for it. That all slapped me in the face and I decided against it, I got an iud just in case I want more in the future. But now, sometimes, I wish I would have gotten it done, because by the time i'm "ready" to have more kids i'll be too old to want to start over again. I'm sure you'll become comfortable with it in time.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Did you get the permanent one or the one that can be reversed?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
tigresacanela24 wrote:
did you get the permanent one or the one that can be reversed?
i was just gonna ask that.Maybe you can get in reversed and have another one!!! Or two. . .
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Aw sandy. I never realised you got your tubes tied. I can't believe they let you get your tubes tied after only two kids. It's outrageous! Evil or Very Mad

i am super broody right now but I know it'll be a long time before I have anymore Crying or Very sad
|

Especially eHealthy
I dont know which one they did on me.. I think they cut and burned.. So I doubt it can be reversed.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
They didn't ask you what you wanted!?! Shocked
|

Especially eHealthy
Nope they just told me which one they were doing and that I was going to be a part of some study for a year afterwards to see if I got pregnant or not.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awww, so they made you be the guinea pig? Poor .Sandra .Poo Sad
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Well,we want more pictres of .Caty!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I agree with .Melissa, we want to see some recent pic's of .Caty!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I know that this is off the topic but are you still going to get your own place this week?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Youre nuts!! I can barely handle my one child lol! One is a handful for us Laughing
what I mean is, we get absolutely no time to ourselves anymore. I cant even imagine how hard it would be if I had another one lol.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I really dont miss being pregnant. But I wish I could have stayed pregnant and gave birth to 2 year olds Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
I want at the least, 3.

If I have a boy, i'll stop for a while!! But if I have another girl, we're going to try soon after to conveive a boy. If we have yet another girl, I quit. Eff it!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Supporter
Aww, .Sandra i'm so sorry you're feeling this way! I'm already dreading the end of this pregnancy(as it will be our last too Sad ). I understand the feeling!

Sending you many hugs hun Wink
|

Experienced User
I think to find out whether there's a reverse or is there anyway / possibility to get pregnant in the future is to seek professional advice, maybe go back to where u did the surgery of tide up the tube.

Hm... I wish to have 3 kids too, if am not able to, i'll adopt then. But for you is you missed being pregnant.. So.. Hope that suggestion help Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
Holy crap, .Sandy .Pants!!!!!! I'm sooooo sorry, I was reading the posts and I didn't realize I hadn't consoled you!!! Embarassed

you can always ask your Dr. Which procedure they did. And if worst comes to worst, adoption is an excellent route!

::hugs you:: ...Does .Rob know how you're feeling? Is he feeling the same way?

Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
Or if they cant reverse it you could always look into being a foster parent
|

Especially eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:
holy crap, .Sandy .Pants!!!!!! I'm sooooo sorry, I was reading the posts and I didn't realize I hadn't consoled you!!! Embarassed

you can always ask your Dr. Which procedure they did. And if worst comes to worst, adoption is an excellent route!

::hugs you:: ...Does .Rob know how you're feeling? Is he feeling the same way?

Sarah

yeah he knows... He says maybe in a few years.. But he made a valid point... The two I have now are driving me to an early grave lol I dont need more right now.. Especially if we do... It will be when .Jacobs reaching his prime brattyness and .Caty will have started walking and talking.. So it would be a baaad idea lol which is trueeeee.

I just think its mainly cuz I just cant do it.. I feel like im not fullfilling my job as a woman now that I cant conceive.

I dunno.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...