Ok i'm bi and like i've always went out with guys to cover up what I really was(so no one else knew.) but lately me and this other girl(and i'm a girl too) like each other and want to go out. The only thing that is scaring me is the fact that I haven't been with another before- i've kissed one but that is it. So what should I do, cause I don't know what to do or anything-ya know? But i'm thinking about just going with the flow and just try not to worry but it is staying on my mind constantly! Any advice?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 3rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey hun how old r ya? Dont worry, things with another girl will prolly actually be easier. U can just go places and hang out like u do with your girl-friends etc.. And then u get the fun stuff too! Lol . . . I am with a guy and I like guys.. But I am definitly open because I find some girls sexually attractive n stuff.. I bet it will be fun so try not to over worry and stress, just like u said, go with the flow* howd u meet her? Is she openly bi/les?
|

replied February 3rd, 2004
I Can Help You
Ok sweetie first how old are you? Well if you really like girls be with her theres no reason you should not be happy. Why don't you try it and see what happens. I hope I helped a little write back and tell me what you think
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh
User Profile
Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh