Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Can Some Wemon Get Pregnant Easier Than Other....

I have had sex for a while the 1at boyfriend I had, I got preg.. With and I didnt even know it I had a miscarage. Then recently with my boyfriend we had unprotected sex 8 times in a 3 day period. While I was on my period, on it yet near the end. I was under the impression you could not get preg. On your period because of the face you are ovulating, later was I told that you could get preg. Its a higher chance that you can. We are both worried, he is convinced im preg. And hes already saving money up and looking for more jobs and an apartment, keeping in mnd we are both 16 years old. If you could tell me if I could be preg. Or not it would be great just the help and advice when I should take the test and how many times.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
Re: Can Some Wemon Get Pregnant Easier Than Other....
browneyedrican wrote:
i have had sex for a while the 1at boyfriend I had, I got preg.. With and I didnt even know it I had a miscarage. Then recently with my boyfriend we had unprotected sex 8 times in a 3 day period. While I was on my period, on it yet near the end. I was under the impression you could not get preg. On your period because of the face you are ovulating, later was I told that you could get preg. Its a higher chance that you can. We are both worried, he is convinced im preg. And hes already saving money up and looking for more jobs and an apartment, keeping in mnd we are both 16 years old. If you could tell me if I could be preg. Or not it would be great just the help and advice when I should take the test and how many times.

dear browneyedrican,

it might help if you post your question to the pregnancy or teen pregnancy forums. The women there are very helpful. In addition, you can consider asking your question to our online doctor. Hope you get some answers! And let us know if you’re having trouble getting connected. We can help!

Best, admin
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...