Hi all...

I was just wondering .. I have been doing alot of research on brain tumors the last few days and i'm freaking out. Has anyone has werid sensations in there head such as chills or just werid feelings with anxiety ? I know that anxeity and stress can do a number on your body and mind but now i'm scared to dealth i'm suffering from a brain tumor....... Crazy maybe ? I don't know !!!!! I think I have everything but this has really got me freaked ... Anyone ? Help me !!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 14th, 2006
Re: I'm Freaking Out Here
jannibaby wrote:
hi all...

I was just wondering .. I have been doing alot of research on brain tumors the last few days and i'm freaking out. Has anyone has werid sensations in there head such as chills or just werid feelings with anxiety ? I know that anxeity and stress can do a number on your body and mind but now i'm scared to dealth i'm suffering from a brain tumor....... Crazy maybe ? I don't know !!!!! I think I have everything but this has really got me freaked ... Anyone ? Help me !!!!!
well the best thing you can do is see a doctor...I mean if you are that freaked out about it. Brain tumors are pretty serious so if you have any thought that you might have one you should get it checked out. But it's more then likely that there is another explanation. Either way if you are that freaked out about it just see a doctor so you can at least get closure on the matter.
|

Experienced User
I think that the best thing for you to do is stop researching symptoms and conditions.

Believe that it is anxiety and learn as much as you can about it, then learn the best way you can deal with it
|

Hey janni......
It is prob not a brain tumor you should go to the doctor and rule out stuff like that.

I used to get tingles in my head and weird zaps a couple years ago when I got really stressed my face would also tingle and I even thought maybe I had a brain tumour but I learned its just anxiety. Anxiety can make you feel very weird. Just try not to think about it and relax.....Your fine
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...