When are you going to post some new belly shots you must be gettin a big baby belly!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah .Tanya!!! Let's see some pics!
|

replied December 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Ha it's true i'm so big. It's nuts. I'm reallllly uncomfortable. Getting out of bed feels like a big chore, I have to huff and heave myself up. I'm totally ready to not be pregnant anymore. Anyways I just took some pictures for you! And of some of the stuff i've put together in the last couple of days. I put my teddy in my car seat for practice. I had to get all the straps through the right places in the fleece winter sack and the head hugger thingy. It was complicated. I even put the babies winter hat on the teddy. I think it looks so cute, but my dad laughed at me.

Some belly pictures where you can see lots of my icky stretch marks.

Here's one of the last belly pictures I took... At 31 weeks 3 days. Big difference.

Well that was a huge post. Thanks for thinking of me! I'm so hormonal and stupid right now that it makes me want to cry. Ooops there I go. Well enjoy the pictures.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Awwwh! Your belly is so gorgeous, .T..
You look amazing pregnant!

You have the cutest stuff for her.
I absolutely love that hoodie.

Did you ever decide on a name?
If you did, .I think .I missed it..

How much longer to go?!
You must be getting real close!
|

Extremely eHealthy
23 more days... It will start looking short to me as soon as it hits 19 days and goes lower. I don't have a name yet, I feel soooo nervous about that. I don't want to go to the hospital without one because i'm scared if I pick in the hospital I won't have thought about it enough and then i'll end up not liking the name later or something. I don't feel sure about a name for more than three days... I guess right now it's .Avery. Thanks for saying I look okay, I feel sooooo horrible lately. I'm just a big emotional freak lately. I went to the mall to buy stuff for her yesterday and everyone who looked at me I thought was thinking how gross I was and wanting to puke. I actually bawled before leaving to shop because I couldn't find my interact card. It actually felt like the worst thing that had happened to me. But then I found it, it was on my desk under a book.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Your belly looks so cute tanya, stretchmarks & all!!!!!! It's so crazy your so far long now, I remember when you were posting photos of you and erik when you first joined, .C.R.A.Z.Y.

I have some girl baby clothes in my garage that's not going anywhere, I can pick out the winter stuff and ship it to you.

Let me know <3
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hahaha oh .Tanya!!! *huge hugs* .It'll be over soon &you'll have your little girl in your arms &it'll all have been worth it. I'm starting to feel really self concious when .I'm out, too. People stare at me to noooo end. I get all emotional &upset because .I feel like they're judging me for the way .I look &thinking "ew, *she's* going to be a mother?!" Sad

.I can see you naming her .Avery.. It seems to just.. Fit.

&.I wasn't just saying you look ok.
I was saying you look beautiful &.I meant it.
Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
It's so weird krissy how much what people think (or what you think they think) affects you during pregnancy. I seriously don't like people as a general rule, and didn't use to care if they stared, but now a days it gets to me so much that I would rather avoid going out at all, and I just want to scratch their stupid eyeballs out.

Aw .D that's too nice. Careful! Niceness brings on tears. I'll pm you my addy, but seriously don't do it if it will be a big hassle for you or anything, but that's seriously really nice of you. Oh geez I can't believe the time that's passed either. Brayed would have been like less than 2 months old when I first started posting. I remember back then how I thought christmas and baby time would .N.E.V.E.R come. Time is sort of creepy like that... It makes you realize how fast life is really going. Makes me feel like i'm falling behind or can't keep up or something.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
tanyaface wrote:
it's so weird krissy how much what people think (or what you think they think) affects you during pregnancy. I seriously don't like people as a general rule, and didn't use to care if they stared, but now a days it gets to me so much that I would rather avoid going out at all, and I just want to scratch their stupid eyeballs out.

.Exactly. I used to not give a crap what people thought of me or my piercings or anything like that, but now that .I feel that they're looking down on me for being the way .I am, &having a baby, it just makes me crazy. I have people come up to me &ask me if .I'm taking my piercings out when the baby is born, &.I say "no, of course not." they give me the dirtiest looks &ask me why .I'd want to "expose my child to that kind of thing." Sad it really hurts!
|

Extremely eHealthy
tanyaface wrote:
it's so weird krissy how much what people think (or what you think they think) affects you during pregnancy. I seriously don't like people as a general rule, and didn't use to care if they stared, but now a days it gets to me so much that I would rather avoid going out at all, and I just want to scratch their stupid eyeballs out.

Aw .D that's too nice. Careful! Niceness brings on tears. I'll pm you my addy, but seriously don't do it if it will be a big hassle for you or anything, but that's seriously really nice of you. Oh geez I can't believe the time that's passed either. Brayed would have been like less than 2 months old when I first started posting. I remember back then how I thought christmas and baby time would .N.E.V.E.R come. Time is sort of creepy like that... It makes you realize how fast life is really going. Makes me feel like i'm falling behind or can't keep up or something.

no hassle at all babe!!!! I'll actually go get them out of the garage now and go through them, I can ship them within the next 3 days so be expecting!

I know what you mean about the life thing...It really sucks and it makes me sad sometimes.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Are you ever gonna clean that mirror tanya? Lmao

cute belly pics! I know what you mean about people staring, but least its winter so you can cover it with a big coat/sweater...Doesnt hide it really but more than if your in summer clothes. And try to avoid eye contact with everyone lol so you dont know if they are looking at you or not.

Hope this doesnt sound mean but have you got a proper padded changing mat you could put on that counter top instead? A thin one like that is going to feel real hard to the baby, unless its on carpet.

I love that fleece cover thing on the car seat, dont think ive seen one before. Teddy looks cosy! Haha
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm not going to clean that mirror. I'm just gonna throw it out. It broke a long time ago so it's all jagged and sharp. It's basically around still to take belly pictures cause it's the only full length mirror in the house, the rest are attached the walls and face high. It was sitting in the back of a closet before I took it out for pictures.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Well you know, ladies... A lot of those people are probably staring because of your tummies. There is nothing so attractive as an obviously pregnant woman. And I mean that. Every time someone would stare at me, I would just smile at them, and they would absolutely beam back. One lady actually came up to me to tell me how beautiful she thought my stomach was.

They're not thinking disgusting thoughts. I promise you that much. Wink

krissy, whoever told you that crap about your piercings probably would have said something even if you weren't pregnant. Some people are so quick to judge others because of their appearance. They're not worth bothering about. What matters more: having piercings, or being a loving caring mommy? Yup, you got it. Wink
|

Especially eHealthy
Envy should be the word.

Tanya, you have a beautiful belly!! I cannot wait to meet the lil girl that's inside!!

These last days are never going to end! But I promise, your lil girl will be worth the wait!!

Sarah
|

Especially eHealthy
I think you look great, tanya! Not much longer until you'll be holding your baby girl! I love the name avery!
|

Experienced User
Wow tanya thats one beautiful belly what is your due date? I wana touch it its soo big I thnk you are going to have a big baby and you still look sooo good for being prego your all baby
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks ladies.

I'm not all baby cause i've gotten stretch marks on my legs, and under my arms, but i'm okay with it all.
My due date is the 6th of january! I'm so nervous, i'm not going to have an idea what to do with a little baby. I think she's going to be big too, the dr said on the 12th she thinks the baby is around 8 pounds already! I can't believe i'm actually going to be in labour, and actually have a baby. Logically I know that's how pregnancy ends but it still hasn't hit me it's going to happen to me. I just want to know what her little face looks like.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Tanya I was like that with my whole pregnancy with .Layla. I think I just went through it thinking life would go back to normal.

Even when I was in labour I was still in denial. When she was born, me and neil just stared at her like she was an alien or something. We couldn't believe it was all real. For a whole 15 mins we just sat and stared at her in complete shock. I think the nurse thought we were strange cause we were both so quiet. I tell you that was the biggest reality check of my life! Lol
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...