Melina dreams sometimes and it is so cute.. She bobs her head up and down and opens her mouth like she is munchin on a boob. Then she smiles and wrinkles her head its so cute I wonder if they can dream in the womb too??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2006
Supporter
Hmm good question, now im curious lol...

When reese sleeps sometimes he'll burst out crying and still b sleeping (i think he gets that from shawn cause he laughs in his sleep) sometimes reese smiles too, I wounder wat babies dream about
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I watched a show one time that said babies can dream in the womb once they're developed enough. It said they more than likely just dream about their mother heartbeat, or glimpses of light they catch through their mothers skin, or the voices that they hear on a regular basis.
|

Experienced User
Thats awesome! There is this show called in the womb I watched on sunday, they have it everyweek everyone shoud watch it last week they had elephants, dolphine, and dogs. Talking about all the things they can do before they are even born it was amazing, they have actual footage of the development, this week they have mulitples. They can play with eachother when they are still in the womb
|

Especially eHealthy
Oni used to sleep with her eyes open...She'd be like Shocked but sleeping...It was creepy...I got a couple pics! It's hilarious!

Whenever .Nana would laugh in her sleep, I always knew it was angels whispering in her ear. And I will continue to believe that angels are whispering in her ear while she sleeps and that's why she laughs!

Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
That's a sweet way to think about it sarah. Babies are so innocent and trusting.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
babygirlsmami wrote:
thats awesome! There is this show called in the womb I watched on sunday, they have it everyweek everyone shoud watch it last week they had elephants, dolphine, and dogs. Talking about all the things they can do before they are even born it was amazing, they have actual footage of the development, this week they have mulitples. They can play with eachother when they are still in the womb

.Yep! That's the show .I saw it on. The original .In .The .Womb is one about a human baby. I love that they're doing ones about animals now, too. It's so cool. I love shows like that.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...