I need some advice or answers or opinions or anything you can give me...

Some stuff about me...I'm 16, i've had kidney infections in the past, i'm not sexually active...

Recently i've been having lower abdominal pains, the insides of my stomache feel like their "shaking" and it's hurts sometimes, I have the urge to urinate almost every 10 minutes but then not being able to go or only I go only a little at a time, I have actually wet myself a little when I don't even have the urge to go, it burns when I urinate and my urine is cloudy, i've been having these symptoms for a few weeks, I went to the doctors and they did a lab on my urine to find signs of anything, but they told me that there was nothing wrong with me, and the symptoms keep getting worse, and the pain has been spreading to my lower back and i'm afraid it might spread to my kidneys like before...What should I do, go see another doctor? I can't live my life like this and I don't want it to get worse...My mom doesn't know what to do about it, she just told me to wait to see if the symptoms get worse, but I don't think I can wait...

Can someone help...You can email me at [email protected]

thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Kidney stones?

Some of the symptoms you describe could be stone related. I'd try a different doctor!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....