Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Pictures! Updated With Even More Pics!(same As Preg)

I tried taking some pics of finn to put in with our christmas cards but they didn't turn out like I wanted them to so i'm going to redo them. Here's a few that I thought were cute, just not cute enough to send out!

here's a couple random ones...

Nakie boy!

chillaxin'

re-post

Last edited by Bridget on December 12th, 2006 02:31 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Aww that little half smile in the 3rd one is so cute! I love his santa hat!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Awww.Hes so cute.
|

Especially eHealthy
Thanks!

I think the 3rd one is really cute but I don't think it's good enough to send out.

I really wish he didn't have his baby acne. Is it noticeable in the pics or maybe I just see it because I know it's there?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I actually like the second one lol! He is such a cutie!
|

Especially eHealthy
Here's some more that I took.

He was sleeping and I was trying to pose him and he got mad...

these are all really similar, i'm just trying to decide which I like best. I wish his eye wasn't squished!

|

Experienced User
Lol you're a perfectionist! They're all gorgeous, you can hardly see his eye squished...I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Awwww he looks gorgeous in all of them!! My favourite is the second one, where he's half hiding behind the blanket sticking his arms out.. It's so cute! Mr. Green
|
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....