User Profile
I didnt want it to snow until after my baby is born lol, I went to get my son up this morning and glanced out the spare room window and there was huge chunky snowflakes fallin from the sky, so far nothings sticking though thankfully Smile its snowed sleeted snowed and sleeted and snowed and nothing now. So hopefully it goes away I dotn wanna drive to the hossy in snow and ice 2 weeks and 1 day to go yay Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Not long now!
I hope it doesnt snow here lol changed my mind, its too cold already Sad
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I havent left my house but im afraid of snow and ice on the roads when I go into labor and the crazy german drivers, its stoppped now and nothing stuck to the ground but the ground is nice and wet good ingredients for black ice. So not so much fun I guess its not quite cold enough for snow to stick yet
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeh..I guess all you can do is walk really slowly if it gets icy, and get a pair of shoes/boots with good grip things underneath.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Be careful girl, 9 month pregnant women and ice don't mix. Question for you, how long are you going to be stationed (or dh I should say) in germany? Where are u from originally? If you've said, I don't remember.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
We are here till april of 2009 unofortunately, my dads retired air force so ive lived all over, was living in florida before here, and never driven in snow in my life. Hubby has a teeny bit of experience but not much, at least they fixed our steps they were supposed to do that in august and didnt until october. But it sucks ours is the only house with steps it seems so hopefully nothing ices over. Yer balance is already off being huge and pregnant lmao , ic ant even go up the basement steps without feeling like im gonna fall backwards.

I dont know that ive ever said much about myself hehe but my names diane I have ason he was born august 5th 2005, as soon as we decided to have a 2nd baby I got pregnant immediatly and im serious hubby had 2 weeks leave befor ehe came to germany because I came after him and I got pregnant within the first week by the date of conception . So they will be about 16-17 mths apart depending when she is born. I got the fun of moving while 15 weeks pregnant but I guess better then then 30 plus weeks right ?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
At 30 weeks anyone that would try to make a pregnant lady move should be jailed.
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Hubby came home this morning and said ice was on the ground I assumed it was the sidewalk but he was like nooo its the road I almost swerved off the road from the ice, joy hopefully it melted by now . I dont wanna be driivng with ice on the road and I gotta drive to my appt on friday .
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Geez, german winters must be something...
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Last year was a really really really really bad winter from what I heard they got snow really early too so eh im glad I wasnt here for that lol but not lookin forward to this yr so much, it looks nicer outside now no ice I might go to the store just to leave the house lol but eh walkigns not so much fun anymore being 9 mths pregnant but I hate sitting in the house even though its liek 3o degrees outside.

Haha I never knew how old elmo was and on sesame street he said hes 3 and a half , its sooooooo cute hehe hes dressed up as diff animals too
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...