Discharge..Its so wierd I get it at least 10 days before my period and then I get a period and being on a 28 dayc ycle I only have no stuff coming out for 10 days! I talked to my doc about it and he said its just old blood but dh goes to dr on thur to do his thing and find out his problem, so the doctor said im on the back burner right now because he doesnt want to do anything else with me till we find out whats wrong with dh. This is the 2nd month its happend. I havent started af yet but just have the brown discharge I could almost wear a tampon and it cover the outside cover (tmi) sorry. Has anyone else had this happen or know what it sounds like?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi! That is frustrating, I don't do that for that long but usually about 4-5 days before. It is just old blood though. I am going to ask my dr because I feel like if it is that early then the egg doesn't even get a chance!
I am 10dpo and started spotting yesterday and am pretty sure I am getting af tomorrow. That is too early! Plus I am on clomid so it shouldn't do that I wouldn't think.
Good luck to you though!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....