I was in a relationship a few years back there is an incident that happened that has always confused me. I was playing around one day with my ex boyfriend and well somehow it ended up where he had me sort of pinned down. My boyfriend seemed to be constantly pressuring me that I should feel comfortable taking off my top in front of him and I always said no to him. This time however he started bugging me again and then trying to take it off of me and I said no to him and pushed his hands away. I have often thought perhaps I made a big deal about this but what happened next is that he sort of grabbed both of my hands and sort of pinned them in back of my head and started lifting my top and taking off my bra and basically fondling me. In this situation I started to become very frightened at him he began to tell me how I never let him do this and that I didnt tell him I liked it. Nothing else ever happened with him but I have been angry about this incident and never told anyone. I never really told anyone cause I was ashamed about getting me myself in that situation.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 29th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Should I Still Feel Angry About This?
First off- hell to the no!

If you are uncomfertable with something.. And he doesn't respect you enough to listen to you.. *especially* that- then cut him loose. It's your body- yours and not his! That was disrespectful- what he did. Forcing himself on you?

I would talk to him about this.. If you truely believe he will listen. If you think he will respect you enough to. But please do not be surprised if he does not listen to you again- it could be worse. That is an abusive circle I don't want you or anyone for that matter to be in.

If you need someone to encourage you- please feel free to pm me.

Good luck- red
|
Did you find this post helpful?