Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Sorry Need to Do a Mini Vent

User Profile
I ahte the moods i've been in for tthe last week or so i've been so vacant i've been offending people on here without meaning to, i've been so ratty with dom even though I love him. My exams are putting me under so much stree, none of my friends now why i'm in such a rubbish mood and it's driving me mad not being able to talk to my friends about my pregnancy. Sorry just needed to do that I don't really expect replys I just wanted it off my schest ans to know I had told someone
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I don't really see what being in a rubbish mood has to do with posting misinformation, but otherwise I do sympathize with you. I don't hold grudges over little things, so as far as .I'm concerned we're cool.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Im just curious of why u cant tell ur friends
|

Experienced User
I think she did tell her friends, she just can't discuss details with them because they wouldn't understand.

What misinformation?:s
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
|

Experienced User
I'm the same. I still have yet to tell my friends but they wouldn't understand... My friends are really good christians..And i'm not and they'll support me but they'll look down on me I know it..
|

User Profile
Supporter
ayamiyaki wrote:
http://pregnancy.Ehealthforum.Com/he alth/viewtopic.Php?T=79054&postdays=0& amp;postorder=asc&start=20

page cannot b found
|

Extremely eHealthy
nadia19 wrote:
my friends are really good christians..And i'm not and they'll support me but they'll look down on me I know it..

if they are "really good christians" the last thing they will do is look down on you. Too bad most "christians" are so unlike .Christ.
|

Especially eHealthy
oh_mommy wrote:
ayamiyaki wrote:
http://pregnancy.Ehealthforum.Com/he alth/viewtopic.Php?T=79054&postdays=0& amp;postorder=asc&start=20

page cannot b found

did you make everything lowercase?
|

replied December 7th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I went a little nuts during my .G.C.S.Es too and I didn't have a pregnancy to worry about! I was a nervous wreck and felt sick all the time, god it was a horrible time! You'll get through it though, danni, just like I did.

As for the pregnancy news, it's hard when you feel you can't talk to people about it and when it's making you feel ill too, it's double crap. Everyone at my work place wondered what the hell was going on with me because I changed into this sullen, quiet and withdrawn person who kept 'popping to the loo' every ten minutes (to retch). By the time I told everyone - at 15 weeks - all the morning sickness had passed and I felt normal again. It's hard!

You've got us lot to talk to though! Smile
|

Experienced User
I think she can't tell her friends because her aunt works on reception at her school and none of her family know. So if she tells her friends, it'll surely get around to her aunt somehow.

Correct me if im wrong danni!
|

Um...Your planning on going through with your pregnancy and your family doesn't know? You need to tell them
|

Experienced User
Lol I meant her immediate family knows but I dont think the rest of them do.
|

User Profile
replied December 10th, 2006
Supporter
Nikki's right my mum, dad, and sister know same with dom's parents but I can't tell my friends because my auntie works on reception at school and it would get back to her. The rest of the family are finding out after christmas which I am so happy about because it will be so much easier ok a bit difficult at first due to my grandparents veiws but hey I barely see them anyway so it's really nothing to do with them just curtisy to tell them.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...