Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

I Am a Young Girl I Think I May Be Pregnant By Pre-cum

Well I am an young girl and this is what happen I saw my boyfriend yesterday and me and him was felling on each other. Well he took and rubbed his finger on the top of his penis and got pre cum on it and not even 5 min later he fingered me and I did not know that he recently had pre-cum on it Mad because I would not have ever let him do it but I think his finger was dry? Is there a possibilityi could become pregnant Crying or Very sad

Last edited by ladyS on December 5th, 2006 03:41 PM; edited 2 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 4th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
This story sounds familiar... Confused

Yes if he had pre-cum on his finger then he could get you pregnant. Take the morning after pill if you are really worried but the chances are small.

Don't let him do it again. Get on birth control. Use a condom too because men are dirty sods.
|

User Profile
replied December 4th, 2006
Community Volunteer
Not if it was dry

maybe look at birth control just incase anything happens in the future
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...