Some friends or family member thinks I have eating disorder but nothing related to like bullmic or aneroxia..

Every time I eat or make myself dinner.. I eat like a pig but there are days where I just stopped enjoying food .. I would like order bk food and eat half of hamburger and throw them away.. What do you call that? I mean I have post partum depression but im not depressed.. I am very happy with my life.. Got a beauitful son, home, job, and all that stuff.. But im not sure if this a right place to post.. A question like this..

I just dont enjoy food as I used too.. I eat one meal a day.. And yeah it causes me to have low iron defiencey(anemic) and stuff so I really don't know why this is happening.

Other thinks that I have eating disorder.. Do i?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 29th, 2006
Experienced User
Eating like a pig, hmm I would saying bingeing but there are two different kinds of binge just eating everything you possibly could in one sitting and then theres where you eat it all an then throw it all up....Alot of people go through not wanting to eat at certain times, are you eating similar stuff daily? I used to love lots of food but I can no longer eat them, I have to have my eggs completely dry, this may be strange but I had burger king today, but I ate it and all but then it went bye bye, eating one meal a day, hmm I wouldnt really consider that aneroxia to meh, are you eating alot on that one meal or just regular or practically nothing? Need more details please and I think its mean for people to accuse you of having an eating disorder when you may not, its no one business on how much you eat or dont eat
|

replied November 29th, 2006
Experienced User
Well I don't binge eat or puke up food or anything like that. I just have loss of interest in eating foods.. I mean I eat one meals a day because my son broke my eating habit because he took up all of my times and stuff. I just want to know whats going on with my body. Is it possible to have stress and depression change my eating pattern as it used to be? If it does then I guess.. I mean I just don't feel like eating anymore.. And I just hate it.. I mean im extremely underweight.. Im just 100lbs.. And I am trying to get back to where I used to be.. 105-110 .. For my height.. 4'11" and its bugging the hell out of me that I eat a half plate of food and lose interest of eating.. But 1-2 meals a day.. I eat because I cant lose any more weight.. I dont want to be skinny.. I dont want to be fat.. I just want to be healthy.. And people are looking at me today thinking you might have eating disorder.. Im like I don't really know what to do.. I mean im not letting them hurt my feelings or anything.. I see it myself everyday in the mirror.. And I said well I gotta gain more weight..

I just don't want to eat 1/2 plate of food anymore.. I just want to enjoy food as I used to.. What can I do?
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....