Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My nephew .Caleb and his mommy .Amanda have officially moved back to texas! Crying or Very sad

i'm sooo upset about it yall. I didn't think it would bother me, being that he is barely 2 weeks old.

But, when I went to see him the night before she left, I got the honors of cutting his nails for the first time!!

That night, I was holding him close to my face. When he woke up, he looked at me and sighed. Yall, I melted.

I wanted to be close to his face so he could see me.

I've bonded with this little boy and i'm gonna miss him soooooo much!!!

Texas is a 6 hour drive from me, so it's not like I can go just spend a day, i'll have to spend a weekend (which I don't mind, it just takes hella planning)

on a lighter note, my girl .Nicole(neeko to .Nana) is due in feb. Tomorrow i'm takin a ride by her to see the baba on the ultrasound!! (which is truely the first bonding moment with the baba)( I saw .Caleb on the ultrasound a week before his birth)

baron is the .God .Father of .Nicole's son, .Jathan. (who is the looove of my life!!!!!)

i put some new pics of .Jathan and .Caleb and a new song on my myspace....Check it out!!

sarah
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 28th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I'm sorry you're sad, sarah. But hey, at least it's not somewhere like california or pennsylvania or over the pond in england. Then it would be harder for you to see him...
|

replied November 28th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Lol..You're right. I mean it is the state right next to mines!

But still, man, they used to live literally 3 mins away. I could spit on their house!!

Now it'll be a lonely ride down a long .Texas road!! Hahaha!!

Sarah
|