User Profile
I was reading something on a different site earlier and lots of people were talking about how they found out the sex between 14 and 16 weeks, I was wondering how possible that is because my next appointment is on dec 5, by then ill be about 16 or 17 weeks (dont feel like checking the calander right now) and I was thinking that if its possible I may ask, because that wuld be a wonderful little "present" for our friends and family for christmas, otherwise we find out around the first week of january, I dont wanna wait that long, I wanna tell people

its kinda a big deal for his family because out of all of the kids his father has 5 boys and no girls (and another boy and one girl that are his (step) mums kids, still his brother and sister though) and out of all the grandkids, his brother (who noones heard from in years) has one boy and one girl, and his (step)brother has a girl and a boy, they were so happy when his (step)brother had a girl cause there were no girls in the family (in their eyes cause theve never met the other brothers kids).

Sorry that was so long, im just in a rambly mood today

~alicia~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
It is possible to find out the sex then if the baby is cooperating (showing 'the goods'). You have an ultrasound on december 5 .A.N.D the first week of january? I hope nothing is wrong.

Finding out the sex of baby is all dependent on the positioning of the baby. Rest assured that eventually it will be a secret no more - especially after delivery.

I didn't find out with either of my children and I am glad I didn't know. It made the suspense that much more unbearable (and fun). My daughter's daddy announce to the world, "it's a girl." I would never have wanted to deny him that by letting an ultrasound tech (stranger) tell me the sex of the child my husband and I created out of love.

If you want to get your baby moving, eat or drink something sugary before the ultrasound.

Good luck!
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Nah everythings ok, at least that I know of, I just have a very weak immune system and a lot of health issues, so my doctor is watching things closely

also I dont have to schedual an ultrasound, I am lucky enough to have a doctor with ultra sound machines in the clinic, in each of the rooms to my knowledge, so its easy for me to get an ultrasound if we want, im only 14 weeks and ive already had 2 ultrasounds

~alicia~
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...