User Profile
Well, I have been on the ovulex pills for almost a month now (so I will have to get some more if my af comes next month).
I did notice that I got a lot more "cm" this time, and I don't really need a lubricant while ttc-ing. The only bad thing (for me) is that my whole face broke out in acne. I mean, I look like one of those people from "proactiv" commersials - only i'm the .B.E.F.O.R.E picture - gross.
I'm hoping that it will go away soon as my hormones regulate themselves.

That's all I have for now. If I get any more sypmtoms from that pill, or if I get my .B.F.P I will let all of you know in december!

Good luck to all the girls that are ttc-ing for a baby!
Lots of baby dust 4 u!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck this month! Hopefully, I will have bfp next week sometime. Haven't decided when I am going to test.
|

replied November 25th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Glad to hear that the ovulex seems to be working for you! I also ordered a bottle and just started them yesterday - so here's to hoping and wishing and praying for us!!!!!!!!
My af is due right around x-mas eve or x-mas day (if it's still at 50 days or so?!), so i'll be testing probably around the 29th or 30th. I hope that we'll both be sharing the great news of getting bfp's next month!!! It just seems so far away right now, but no point in over thinking it - that won't help!
Good luck - don't worry about the acne, it will go away! Try using "cetaphil" face wash and their daily moisturizer that has no oil in it - the combination works great!!!
|

replied November 28th, 2006
Hey girl!!! Any exciting news yet to share? How is the ovulex working now? Any big changes that you have noticed?!
I started taking mine about 5 days ago - too early for me yet, but I have noticed more cm, and a bit of very slight cramping - but could also be me o'ing!!!??!
Keep us posted and good luck!
|

replied December 12th, 2006
Hey m.W.B!!!! Where are you? How have things been going - any good news to share yet?! Still interested to see how the ovulex worked out for you, or if you are still taking it!
Keep me posted Wink
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....