Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

*snores* ...i Have to Say Hello to Everyone .. Im New (Page 1)

Hello everybody!!

I mean this time of the year .. Im sure everyone wants to hibernate through the winter without the kids bothering you or just say "one more minute or hold on a second, mommy coming".. Just getting out of bed is insane because im sure its everyones favorite spot to relax after a long day of fun/hassle and so much more.

Well my name is tiffany and im 20 years old and of course come from a cold spot in united state .. Lol new york.. Where the apples grow on tree. I have 2 year old son and he is amazing, his name is dakota and he is soo amazing.

I hope other girls can introduce themselves on here and I surely do know that I am blunt and I do know that other girls are very blunt as well and I am glad that they can be blunt and honest with young tweens who is beyond their age of understanding of whats reality and life is all about. So forth of what I read on the forum.

Take care you guys.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Hi!

Welcome to the forums.

My name is dalicia, i'm 18 very soon and have an 8, almost 9 month old son named brayden. I am married, and am from missouri.

Nice to meet you Laughing
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Hi i'm chantelle. Im 17, 18 next year and engaged. I have an 8 month old son named tannah and im from australia.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
dalicialovesyou wrote:
hi!

Welcome to the forums.

My name is dalicia, i'm 18 very soon and have an 8, almost 9 month old son named brayden. I am married, and am from missouri.

when did you get married? Shocked
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hi .Tiffany! I'm .Kristina. I'm also 20 years old, &.I'm 24wks pregnant with my first- it's a boyyy. Welcome to the forums!
|

Extremely eHealthy
beckster06 wrote:
dalicialovesyou wrote:
hi!

Welcome to the forums.

when did you get married? Shocked

lmao!!!

Like 3 months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

Experienced User
Hello, i'm .Taya. I'm fourteen (fifteen in fifteen dayyyyys!), not pregnant, and .Canadian. I just hang around here because I love all the girls here. Smile
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
My name is melissa and i'm 18.I live with my parents and i'm pregnant wth twins.Welcome. . .Lol
|

Experienced User
Heylo, i'm .Nikki...Not preggers and have no kids, just interested in all this sort of stuff (and the people on here are cool :d) and kinda broody I guess Laughing (it's the hormones i'm told). Oh and i'm 15 years old, from london.
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Ello! Im alesha im 18 and from sunny england lol Laughing and im 7 weeks 1 day pregnant. Welcome!! :d
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2006
Supporter
melissa_20 wrote:
my name is melissa and i'm 18.I live with my parents and i'm pregnant wth twins.Welcome. . .Lol

what are you talking about?
|

replied November 28th, 2006
Experienced User
My name is ashley and i'm 18. I'm pregnant with my first child. It's a boy and i'm naming him braden. I'm due feb. 13th 11 more weeks!!!
My boyfriend and I have an apartment together in texas.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
samantham wrote:
melissa_20 wrote:
my name is melissa and i'm 18.I live with my parents and i'm pregnant wth twins.Welcome. . .Lol

whatever do you mean?. . .
|

Extremely eHealthy
melissa_20 wrote:
samantham wrote:
melissa_20 wrote:

ummmm melly, I am confused. Huh???

I am .Genipher, I am 25 and I have a 4 month old baby, she is a doll and just now rolling over......We live in florida, I am a single parent and I work a full time job and go home to another full time job but I am loving every min of it.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
melissa_20 wrote:
samantham wrote:
melissa_20 wrote:

ummmm melly, I am confused. Huh???

i'm 21 and I have a little girl named whitney.She is 22 months old.Thank you
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Lmao!! That things freaky!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Shocked
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Mel is that a penis in ur avatar
|

Experienced User
Hehe I think it is

im claudia I turned 20 like a month ago and im due with a baby girl in 2 days I live in ct. Welcome to ehealth
|

User Profile
replied November 29th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
seksihily wrote:
mel is that a penis in ur avatar
why yes it is! Lol

ok,i was in an odd mood the past couple of days so you'll have to excuse me! Lol i'm erasing the oooglay pic.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...