I was diagnosed with prostate cancer(t2a gleason6) 3 years ago,i was rejective to traditional therapy as it brings great inconvenience in everydaylife due to their side-effects.Surgery is a direct and effective way to treat pc but leaves a great possibility of recrudescence. Radiate and chemical therapy has a bad effect on body. Hormone therapy is not effective to hormone-rejectory patients. Herbal therapy is safe with all its material pure natural and can strengthen body against recrudescent,why not have a try?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 24th, 2006
Re: Herbal Therapy
forposappolo2 wrote:
i was diagnosed with prostate cancer(t2a gleason6) 3 years ago,i was rejective to traditional therapy as it brings great inconvenience in everydaylife due to their side-effects.Surgery is a direct and effective way to treat pc but leaves a great possibility of recrudescence. Radiate and chemical therapy has a bad effect on body. Hormone therapy is not effective to hormone-rejectory patients. Herbal therapy is safe with all its material pure natural and can strengthen body against recrudescent,why not have a try?

Http://blog.360.Yahoo.Com/blog-c6gireg5frs tcnh_kvggusvtmulef3sxv54-;_ylt=ah7.06e.Nn5 hugutsc8mcb60aoj3?Cq=1

read this blog for more information of pc-spes.

dear forposappolo2,
i can recommend you to try my author's unique remedy -- "balm sergev".

The balm cured my chronic osteomyelitis i've been suffering from for 30 years, within 16 years of practice helped to
many others in curing variety of diseases, including oncology of 4th degree.

The balm normalizes activity of all organism, raises immunity.

More info can be found at edit

sincerelly,
vasiliy sergeev
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....