Not to test again today. It just doesn't feel like the right time. And with all the thanksgiving hype coming up... I don't want to be depressed around my family if it's negative. And I don't want to have to hide it all day if it's positive. (i'm not very good at hiding things anyway...) so i've decided to wait until friday. Wish me lots of baby dust!!

.Charlotte.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 22nd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Re: I Decided...
mommywannabe78 wrote:
not to test again today. It just doesn't feel like the right time. And with all the thanksgiving hype coming up... I don't want to be depressed around my family if it's negative. And I don't want to have to hide it all day if it's positive. (i'm not very good at hiding things anyway...) so i've decided to wait until friday. Wish me lots of baby dust!!

.Charlotte.
hahaha! Good idea! Make sure you post though as soon as you take it!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Goodluck! *~*~*~*~*lots of baby dust*~*~*~*~*
|

Especially eHealthy
Good luck!

I know you probably said this somewhere but I must have missed it, is your period late yet or are you testing early?

I hope you get what you want!
|

Experienced User
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
good luck!

I know you probably said this somewhere but I must have missed it, is your period late yet or are you testing early?

I hope you get what you want!

testing early. I'm not scheduled to get my af until tomorrow.
|

Experienced User
Wait until after thanksgiving like on the 24th maybe you will get some holiday luck, and if not you give it time to give it a few more gos! Hehe *wink wink* good luck! And remember they say that if you dont think about it.. It happens easier
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Damn and you got me all hyped up thinking we would know *pouts*

i really hope you get your 2 pink litle lines....Just remember even though they are pink that doesnt mean its a girl (a friend of mine actualy thought that lol)

*unloads a truck filled with lots and lots of ~*~babydust~*~ on you*

~alicia~
|

User Profile
Supporter
~*~*~baby dust like no other~*~*~
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Wishing you lots of baby dust! Have a good .Thanksgiving! Keep us posted.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I've seen a lot of your posts about this...And I say to just quit worrying about it, worrying about it will stress you out and that could be a reason why your not getting pregnant.

How old are you anyways??

If your meant to get pregnant you will, but I wouldnt worry about it 24/7 because you look pretty young and how long have you been trying to get pregnant? Sometimes it'll take women a few months, or even over a year.
|

Especially eHealthy
I Decided...
I like tator tots.

Quit worrying child.... Thats just gunna make it so much harder.
|

replied November 24th, 2006
Experienced User
dalicialovesyou wrote:
i've seen a lot of your posts about this...And I say to just quit worrying about it, worrying about it will stress you out and that could be a reason why your not getting pregnant.

If your meant to get pregnant you will, but I wouldnt worry about it 24/7 because you look pretty young and how long have you been trying to get pregnant? Sometimes it'll take women a few months, or even over a year.

i'm about to turn 23. My husband is 28. We're not really trying to get pregnant, which is the main reason why it stressed me out. It wasn't something we were planning.
|

replied November 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
mommywannabe78 wrote:
dalicialovesyou wrote:
i've seen a lot of your posts about this...And I say to just quit worrying about it, worrying about it will stress you out and that could be a reason why your not getting pregnant.

i'm about to turn 23. My husband is 28. We're not really trying to get pregnant, which is the main reason why it stressed me out. It wasn't something we were planning.

well, I am only almost 18 and know that not using protection can get me pregnant, because it only takes 1 time. If you don't want a baby use a condom or get on some pills girl because I have seen tons of these posts from you...And if you keep having these slip ups and freaking out about it, then your just f*ckin crazy because a 23 year old should know that if you dont want a baby = use protection, and if you do want a baby = dont use anything.

I'm sorry if i'm being rude, but come the heck on....This is just so silly. Laughing
|

replied November 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
mommywannabe78 wrote:
dalicialovesyou wrote:

wth? Rolling Eyes so use protection.
|

replied December 1st, 2006
You two are, without a doubt, the biggest !**@! ever.

Cut the girl a damn break! She says she's using protection. She was just scared and worried! Quit telling her how to run her damn life and leave the woman alone! All she wanted was some advice and sympathy from you, who have no right to be telling people what responsibility and protection are all about. Instead, all she gets is ridiculed because nobody takes a chance to really find out about her. Why don't you take the time to pm her and learn who she is? I bet your opinions would change. She's an <i?Incredibly smart woman who has a good head on her shoulders. Mistakes happen. You should know that. She's trying to do the right thing, so shut up about it.
|

Experienced User
Aww girl somethings arent quite planned even when its something you really want. According to your screen name it looks to me as if you would be extremely happy to find out that you have a little one on the way! I hope you all the best on that.. Anyhow did you take a test..? I think a lot of us wanna know! This is so exciting.. Good luck sweetie
|

Experienced User
Well it's really complicated. And kinda silly. When I created this account and did my first post or two, my husband and .I were not necessarily trying ttc, but if it happened, we would be happy. So the screenname was fitting and all at first.

I'd been tossing around the idea of med school for a little over a year, but .I was never really sure whether or not it was something I was actually going to do. Only a couple of weeks ago, a little after we started suspecting pregnancy, did I make up my mind and say, ".Ok, that's it. I'm doing it. Period." but then it hit me: if .I'm in med school, how in the world am .I going to take care of a baby and give it the love and attention it deserves? It's not about me not having the time for myself, but it's about me not being able to devote the time to my children that they need and deserve.

So anyway, what started out as nervous happiness started turning into panic and anxiety. If .I had been pregnant, I certainly would have been happy. But i'd be happier being able to wait until the time is right.

As it turns out, .I'm not pregnant. Af just ended, actually. I'm not on bc pills right now because my body didn't respond well to them, but we always use a condom. And most of the time, my husband pulls out, too.

I went to see my obgyn this past week, and she's going to start me on a new bc that maybe .I'll do better with. So hopefully, all this won't happen again until we're really ready for it.

I know this all sounds crazy, and in a way it is. I really do want kids, but I also really want to be a doctor. I'm not willing to give up the opportunity to go to med school to have children. But i'm also not willing to give up kids because I have to be a doctor.

So what we've decided to do is wait until about my first or second year of residency after .I've finished med school to try again. It's tough, because that's about 6 years away. But we're young, and now that .I've made this decision about school, it would be better for all involved if we just waited.

Make more sense now? Or have .I just confused everyone even more?
|

Especially eHealthy
cjpbutler wrote:
you two are, without a doubt, the biggest !**@! ever.

you like drama, huh?

This thread died a week ago, everyone else is over it.
|

Experienced User
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
cjpbutler wrote:

you like drama, huh?

This thread died a week ago, everyone else is over it.

yea... She's trying to be nice and take up for me or whatever, which is sweet, but it's getting a little old. I don't want someone to hurt someone else while trying to defend me. And I can defend myself.

What's up with people bringing back old threads these days?
|

Extremely eHealthy
cjpbutler wrote:

Cut the girl a damn break! She says she's using protection. She was just scared and worried! Quit telling her how to run her damn life and leave the woman alone! All she wanted was some advice and sympathy from you, who have no right to be telling people what responsibility and protection are all about. Instead, all she gets is ridiculed because nobody takes a chance to really find out about her. Why don't you take the time to pm her and learn who she is? I bet your opinions would change. She's an <i?Incredibly smart woman who has a good head on her shoulders. Mistakes happen. You should know that. She's trying to do the right thing, so shut up about it.

okay, let me make this a little more easier for you.

Having a baby is no mistake, ever. You either use protection, meaning you dont want a baby at the moment, or you don't use protection meaning no !**@! dip there's a huge chance you could get pregnant. Everyone should know this, and if you don't then you are a retarded piece of sh*t.

.U.N.D.E.R.S.T.A.N.D. ??????????????????????????????????????????
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...