Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Pain In Lower Abdomen? Is It Cause of Miscarraige?

Hi,

iam taking birth control pills from june'06. I got my period on oct 17th,2006...And I used pills for 8 days (and I decided to stop using pills and want to conceive)from my first day of my period upto 25th oct,2006. After 5 days I got again period i.E on 29th oct. Inbetween we had intercourse ( b/w 26th and 29th). My period lasts for 0ne week. Then onwards we had sex. Today(20th nov) iam getting somewhat severe pain in lower abdomen. Is it a couse of miscarriage? If is it so how can I prevent this? Can any one give a good advice?

Thank you in advance

Last edited by yellow2006 on November 20th, 2006 11:53 PM; edited 2 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 20th, 2006
Experienced User
Abortion!!!Hun your on the wrong forum and definetaley would not be saying that word around these girls!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think she ment is it because of a miscarry.

If you are concerned please see your doctor
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Well - the sporatic periods would be (my guess only) b/c you started and then stopped taking the pill. This will do that to your body.
Howvever, your questions about lower abdominal pains need more clarification. They could be cramping from your period, or your body trying to figure out what's going on. But did you have an abortion recently? Did you have a miscarriage? If these cramps continue, and are more painful then you are used to experiencing, I would go to your doctor's right away.
You can also start a new topic on another forum for further help. (if it has to do with abortion, my advice is to go to that specific forum, or you may face some strong felt messages here - just a head's up to you!!!!)
hope you feel better.
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...