Medical Questions > Parenting > Newborn Babies Forum

3 Months Old With Thrush

Any advice on how I can make it easy on my 3 month old he has thrush and is miserable , doc gave me med but doesnt seem to be working any suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 17th, 2009
my 3 mth old grandson has thursh they gave him nystatin and it really helped. he also has diarrhea and no one seems to know why.
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Are you breastfeeding? It is possible that he could be getting the thrush from you, so you will have to have a medication as well, or you will keep spreading it to your baby.
|

replied July 24th, 2009
Supporter
I breastfeed i 3 kids for yrs each and they never got thrush from me. but my son now 2 still gets it so go to to cemicst and get a nappy cream with thrush cream in it just ask about it it works in 10 mins i still have one in my home i put it on my little girl and it work still on her and shes 5 now so pls try it it well help
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....