I worry about everything,mainly different dieseases and stuff.I really want to stop it.T started in january when I had a lump on my rib, I turned out to be nothing but ever since i've worried about different parts of my body.The past few months it hasnt been as bad but then I found out a freind I havent seen for two years has cancer.My mum is the same as me with worrying about things.I dont know what to do about it though,i dont want to see a doctor about it because im only 13.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 25th, 2006
Hey xxzxczx-hello,

i'm sorry you have to deal with constantly being worried about things. I understand where you are coming from because, I too worried way to much as far back as I can remember about every little thing, and at 13 you have better things to do then worry. I think you should talk to your doctor, and tell your doctor how you are worrying too much and its affecting your life. Your doctor may set you up with a therapist or a counselor. It is important to tell this person exactly your thoughts and worries, because they can help you to overcome all of this. Just remember that you are not alone and that a lot of people have the same problems and feel the same way that you do. Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...