Nothing has been going on with my body that I have to go see a doctor about. I've jsut been worrying about the whole dieing and factor and not knowing when its going to happen.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 13th, 2006
Re: Death
Aww u poor thing. I no how u feel I suffer with panic attacks but I get thought in my head about dieing or having nasty illness its horrible and I dont no what I can do
|

replied November 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Yes I know how you feel, I am always thinking about how I will cope with this dying thing, and where it is going to happen, what it feels like ect, really depressing. I use herbs to help me, it does help, but dosnt answer any of my questions. Why does god make this happen to us?

Kind regards
|

replied November 30th, 2006
Hi I was in the same situation.I understand what your going through,i just came out of the worst situation, hiv scare and I am ok,in the end I didnt contract the virus but ended up wid a mental disorder and still depression,you need to undersatdn we only live once,death was here before us and will be here after we are gone,belive in jesus christ who has died for our sins,and you will have enternal life,to be absent from the body is to be present with god.Death is nothing more than a deep sleep,it is human nature to fear what they dont understand and cant conquer,from the time you die it will be judgement day even though years or decades may past but you wont be conscious of the time that has passed,and you will be free from all this sickness hatred and ofcourse death.God is real we didnt create ourselves look at how our minds are noone who is of this world can create a mind,only the supreme being(god)relax and enjoy life the only person who can help you with your fears is jesus christ,just like how he helped me he will help you.Send me a message if you want to talk further,takecare
|

User Profile
replied July 21st, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Its a sign of anxiety disorder. Anxiolytic and psychotherapy sessions like CBT are helpful in this situation.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Depression , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.