See I had sex before I got with this new guy and I wouldnt know how to break it too him see hes a virgin and well 14 and see im 15 almost 16 and hell turn 15 bofore I turn 16 but see I dont want too loose him. So what could I do? Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2006
Supporter
Being honest is the best way to go. If he leaves you for that, it's going to happen eventually anyway.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
You are way to young to be concerned over loosing someone over being a virgin or not a virgin this is not important in a relationship at your age or his. Being honest is the way to go for sure but neither one of you should make a big deal out of it or it could cause troubles!!!!! Keeping absinant while being young is a wise choice and he still chooses to do so then respect him for that there is so much that can be destroyed becuase of having sex at a young age and I am not just talking about loosing him!!! Stay young and have safe fun you have a life time ahead of you to concern yourself in sex.
|

Re: Boyfriend Help?
lil moma 2 be wrote:
see I had sex before I got with this new guy and I wouldnt know how to break it too him see hes a virgin and well 14 and see im 15 almost 16 and hell turn 15 bofore I turn 16 but see I dont want too loose him. So what could I do? Question

be honest and up front with him. He deserves the right to know , so if u two do engage in sexual activity he can protect himself, if he chooses to.. And u should protect urself tooo...

But u are and u know everyone gonna tell u this , way to young to be worrying about sex.... Should even being a teenager, school, friends, etc. Sex should be last on ur list.... But at ur age u pretty much make up ur mind if what u gonna do...

Just protect urself... And remember with sex comes baby's and responsiblity... And adult problems

if u cant handle everything that comes with sex, the asbentance is the key.....
|

replied July 1st, 2010
just tell him..he'll findout sooner or later and it will be best if you tell him rather than let him find out..
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2011
Experienced User
It shouldn't really matter if you did, unless you think you may have an STD and you are planning to have sex with this new guy. Otherwise, it shouldn't matter. If he leaves you for that, that would be just ridiculous.
|
Tags: sex
Quick Reply