User Profile
Well i'm seeing robbie again tonight but he was texting me being a tad too flirty so I told him straight- I want to take it really slow so if you are looking for sex then keep looking cause you won't find it here! Lol.

He was so cool with it. He apologised if he had come across as flirty and said that is the last thing on his mind right now. He is interested in geting to know me as a person first. I told him I don't want to let him in my house and I don't want to feel under pressure.

What do u think? I'm hoping he means it
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 11th, 2006
Community Volunteer
I think you did the right thing Smile
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Thanks kia. I am just not ready for another sexual relationship yet. I don't mind going out and dating and hey maybe in a few months I might want to but not right now.

Can men hold out that long? Shocked
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
If they love you and respect you then yes they can.

If they can't holdout that long then they aren't worth it.

It's always ok to say no.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Thanks kia. Its hard for me cause I haven't dated since I was 16 and I don't know how it goes. I know I want to make him wait though.

I only made neil wait 3 weeks. But I knew we loved eachother
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I think that's great, .Becky. You go girl! You don't need a sex buddy right now, and I think it's great that you're letting him know straight out. Smile
|

replied November 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am proud of you girl.

Laughing
|

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
dalicialovesyou wrote:
i am proud of you girl.

Laughing

thank you. I'm proud of myself too! Lol Wink
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...