Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Diet For Bulking Up Question.

Sorry if this is a question asked frequently, I usually search through the forums for answers before posting but i'm just too tired and want to throw this out there.
I've done some research on how a guy with a body like me(5'11 and 145lbs at 21 years old) is supposed to gain weight and bulk up. Appearently the key is to eat roughly 6-8 tiny meals a day rather than 3 big ones. My question is: does anyone have any advice on what foods would be good for this high-carb, high-protein diet? And what are some good/healthy suppliment shakes out there?
I've found some information about this online but I feel it's better to hear from others directly. Thanks for any input.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....