Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

the Hidden Truth... (Page 1)

User Profile
There is something that I feel I need to let everyone know....I'm not the person who you all think I am. My name really is samantha, but I don't really have a child. I am only 17 years old and I have no real friends, and I really started to like some of the people here and that's why I didn't tell you before. I feel like such a bad person and I don't want any of you to hate me. All of the pictures i've posted are of my nephew, his name really is ethan, but he isn't mine. I do love him like he is my own, and I do babysit him pretty often. I stumbled upon this website when I was doing research for school and I didn't think you all would accept me if I wasn't pregnant, or didn't have a baby. I realized that there were people there..Like terra..Who didn't have a baby or anything, but I was scared that you would treat me like all of the other people who are fake. I can't believe kia didn't bust me all of this time, but I realize that she will someday so I decided to just tell everyone myself in hopes that you can all forgive me..I'm truly sorry.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Re: the Hidden Truth...
samantham wrote:
there is something that I feel I need to let everyone know....I'm not the person who you all think I am. My name really is samantha, but I don't really have a child. I am only 17 years old and I have no real friends, and I really started to like some of the people here and that's why I didn't tell you before. I feel like such a bad person and I don't want any of you to hate me. All of the pictures i've posted are of my nephew, his name really is ethan, but he isn't mine. I do love him like he is my own, and I do babysit him pretty often. I stumbled upon this website when I was doing research for school and I didn't think you all would accept me if I wasn't pregnant, or didn't have a baby. I realized that there were people there..Like terra..Who didn't have a baby or anything, but I was scared that you would treat me like all of the other people who are fake. I can't believe kia didn't bust me all of this time, but I realize that she will someday so I decided to just tell everyone myself in hopes that you can all forgive me..I'm truly sorry.

ummm.....Wow.......I really dont get why people do this....But okay....I mean if you are lonely there are plenty of other forums with teens that dont have kids im sure ....
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
And I guess you were lying about being prego again also?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Umm ok I soooo soooo soooo didnt see that one coming!

Wow I never imagined you as a fake, you just seemed so real.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Erm...

Not sure how to respond, really...

So you're not married, don't have a son and you're not preggers again?

Mmmkay... Neutral
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I know I was like Shocked

fo real? Lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Uhm...

Shocked Confused

Is this being serious?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Are you kidding?

Please tell me you're drunk. Or temporarily insane.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I really think it's ironic that both luci and sam, who have bashed me openly about my little performance, came out of the closet as fakes as well. Haha. Wonderful.

.P.S. If this is a joke, i'm still going to be really pissed off.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
What I don't understand is how .Kia would have busted her.

Her story seems real from all sides, and she isn't coming back in under different ip's.

Are you *sure* you're not who you say you are?

This is making my head hurt...
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Yeah, no wonder there were *never* pics of her with .Ethan, I never really thought about it until now.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Crazy Confused . There are alot of girls on here young and not preg who got "accepted"
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
hcobrunette06 wrote:
yeah, no wonder there were *never* pics of her with .Ethan, I never really thought about it until now.

yeah there were.
She posted a pic of her, ethan and her husband in the hospital bed. I guess it wasnt *her* in the pic and must have been the real mother.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
O.. Well I don't remember it lol you must have a good memory.
|

Especially eHealthy
I'm truly stunned. Didn't see this one coming...
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
But... But... Doesn't she have a myspace? Confused

Wouldn't she have to fake her man's myspace too?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Whoa. I would never have guessed. You kept it up so long without any slip ups. There are other long term posters who I have thought, and still think, are fake, but never did sam cross my mind. How would kia have caught you, did you have other user names too?
|

Extremely eHealthy
By the way, I love the dramatic title... "the hidden truth". I can just imagine a man in the shadows of an alley saying that. Film noir style.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
It seriously makes more sense for her to be real than to be fake.

Sam, are you faking being a faker? Neutral
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Omgg..

So she fakes her myspace, her mans myspace, and ehealth!

Wohaaa girl you have alot of time on your hands, give some to me Laughing
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...