User Profile
I'm hoping to have a positive result this month. I'm not as anxious as I was last time, so maybe it will work, you know ... With no stress and all.

I ordered & recieved my ovulex this week and i've been taking my prenatal vitamins for 3 months now, so i'm getting ready to be a good mommy.

Smile

wish my luck. I will be testing on or around november 17th. Unless I wait and realize that my af isn't here. (he he he)

need all the baby dust I can get!

Luv u guys! Thanks for the support!

P.S. Can anyone tell me if taking prenatal vitamins with ovulex is safe? Like at the same time? It says not to take any other medication with ovulex, but I don't know if prenatal vitamins are part of the "other medication"
i take one ovulex in the morning (with prenatal vitamins), and then another ovulex one hour before going to bed. Just incase someone wonders how i'm taking them. Hope someone can help!

Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2006
Community Volunteer
Hmmmmmm good question.

I looked around a bit and came up with two answers.

1) yes, pre-natals are always a good idea.

And

2) no, ovulex has pre-natals included in it, so taking more may mean you take too much of some vitamins and minerals.
Vitamin a should not be overdosed on as it has been linked to birth defects.

On the leaflet you got with your ovulex, does it list what ingerdients are included (it certainly should). And next to them it should give you the content of each (in micrograms).

If yours does contain pre-natal vitamins then i'd say no to taking extra's, as the doses within the ovulex will have been carefully calculated.
If it doesn't contain any then taking pre-natals is a good idea to make sure you give your baby the best start.

I'll keep looking and try to pull up the ovulex data sheet as well.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
ovulex.Com/fact.Html wrote:

q: can I take ovulex™ with other medications?
A: selmedica, inc. Cannot and will not recommend anyone taking our or any other supplement along with any other medication being taken without first consulting your doctor. If you wish to order dietary supplements from us without consulting your doctor, and you are taking any medication, than please be advised you are proceeding at your own risk.

so that pretty much rules out taking extra pre-nantals without the supervision of a doctor first.

Hope that helps.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
kia_breizzze wrote:
ovulex.Com/fact.Html wrote:

q: can I take ovulex™ with other medications?

A: selmedica, inc. Cannot and will not recommend anyone taking our or any other supplement along with any other medication being taken without first consulting your doctor. If you wish to order dietary supplements from us without consulting your doctor, and you are taking any medication, than please be advised you are proceeding at your own risk.

so that pretty much rules out taking extra pre-nantals without the supervision of a doctor first.

Hope that helps.

thank you very much. That definitely helps. I will look at the ingrediants as well, but i'll probably stop taking the prenatal vitamins now. I did noticed (especially today) that my body was acting a little weird, for example; bad cramps in the morning, hot flashes, and tiredness all day. So yeah, that might of been the affect on my body... Anyway - thank you for taking your time to search for answers! I appreciate it! Really! Smile
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Ovulex...... Does that aid you in ovulating? (ok, sorry if that was a dumb question!!!) good luck on the 17th...... I hope you see the two little pink lines in the window, or a big positive symbol!
Not sure if ovulex is legal here in canada. I know that clomid is not allowed to be prescribed here, my doctor just told me that last week!
Let us know how you do!!!
|

User Profile
replied November 11th, 2006
Experienced User
jaemierin wrote:
ovulex...... Does that aid you in ovulating? (ok, sorry if that was a dumb question!!!) good luck on the 17th...... I hope you see the two little pink lines in the window, or a big positive symbol!

Not sure if ovulex is legal here in canada. I know that clomid is not allowed to be prescribed here, my doctor just told me that last week!

Let us know how you do!!!

ovulex helps in fertility. It also balances out your body giving you all the vitamins and nutrients you need to have a healthy home for your baby. It lengthens your lutheal cycles and ovulation and also helps you regulate it.
Thank you for the "good luck"
i bought my hpts today, and i'm waiting for the day Smile

i didn't know that clomid is illegal in canada. I'm not sure about ovulex being legal though. I'm sure if you google it, you'll find your answer.

Baby dust to all that need it !!!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Thanks for the info! I will check into that soon if my body doesn't take charge and regulate itself!!!!! I can always ask the doctor if it's legal here!
Good luck on the 17th and let us know how you do!!!!!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Hi dear
i havent been around lately anyways good luck on 17th & lots & lots of babydust to u
|

User Profile
replied November 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Well...
...My af is here (since yesterday morning) and I was bummed out when I noticed it was getting heavier and heavier by the hour. I know definitely it's not an implantation bleeding, which is what I thought it was at first when I woke up - it was light. But I had really bad cramps, so I knew that this month wasn't gonna be the one to wake my dh to saying, "good morning daddy!" while holding a positive result in my hand. I was really looking forward to doing that when I get that + sign.
2 bad though!

But the best part about "not" being pregnant... Is that we get to keep trying Smile and that's the best part of it all - right? (next to having that positive resulf of course)...

So from now on - that's it! I'm not even gonna think about any babies! Just relax and not stress ... And ... And ... Well, it's gonna be hard not to have any stress when you work three 12-hour shifts on the weekend. My body just stresses by itself being on the feet all day long massaging. And it's gonna be "really hard" not to think about it when I also do "prenatal massages" at work. I envy all those girls! Grrrrrr!
Well, i'll be doing my best though!

Thanks for all of your support and just pray for me, and i'll do the same for you (if you're ttc).
Lots of babydust to all of you that are trying!

P.S. I do not take my prenatal vitamins with my ovulex anymore, just in case you were wondering. But I did find out that flingstones vitamins have as much of folic acid & calcium in them as prenatal vitamins. If you take two in the morning, you'll be alright without taking prenatal vitamins before pregnancy.
So now i'm taking ovulex and flingstones vitamins Smile
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....