Well my story is slightly more complicated, in the way that I moved to india to study a course (lot cheaper than uk). Basically I met a really fun group of friends (indian, and i'm european). After a few months I became quite fond of one. Took a while but we got to know one another and just sparked. She works as a film producer in bollywood. At the time we met she wasn't working and we had time to evolve our relationship. We obviously discussed the fact that I would be leaving after my course had finished. This was about 6 months ago. I have another 3 months here in bombay. We talked a lot and we decided that we loved each other so much that she would move to london with me. A big decision!!! My emotions got the better of me and I suddenly became pertrified of the responsibility of moving with someone away from their family, friends and whole life. Instead of talking I also thought negatively and wondered whether all this would materialise. Not because of our feelings but because I couldn't believe that I had met someone I truly loved. I'm 29 now and although I have had several relationships I hadn't been properly in love since I was 22. Anyway, I decided that the best thing was to end it. I made myself believe that I couldn't trust her and that was my excuse for being scared of this huge commitment. After a week we patched things up. She started working again, which involves her working 3 or 4 days non-stop 24/7. The rest of the week she will work from 10am to 10pm. So we had little time together for 2 months and within this period she thought of what happened and drifted away........
She became cold and distant. I talked to her. Explained what and why I did what I did on many occasions. But she has this massive barrier up. She is sometimes very warm and occasionally completely ignores my calls. It's emotionally tiring when you love, care and want to be with someone who is, I think, confused. I don't blame her, of course. But this has been going on for 2 1/2 months. Trying to chip away at the stone wall she seems to guard herself with but I can't get through. Time is running out and I really want to be with this person forever. I also need to concentrate on my course. How do you get someone back!!!! What do I need to do? I'm getting really tired of this and i'm scared of just walking away at the end of this without her....Any suggestions. I've tried being friends with her and i've tried everything....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2006
Hmmm
I am not love doctor, but I do like romance.

Have you ever thought about, just staying there with her? Is it a possibility for you? I know that love, can make you do crazy things, and you will know what is right. If you feel so strong, can you imagine getting on a plane alone? Away. And missing the opportunity of finding the "one"? If I were you I would think really hard, on what you would lose by staying, and what you would gain.

I am also willing to bet that if you were to tell her that you are staying with her, that she will loosen up, and feel so wonderful. (i hope this helped). & I do hope all goes well. Keep us updated! -c0rie
|
Did you find this post helpful?