Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Hello All..............

I'm really happy because I get to have my 3d ultrasound saturday and then next weekend i'm having my baby shower. I cant wait. I know its bad but I can look it up and see what people has got me at target and they got me my swing I wanted and it was a hundred dollars. I cant wait ahhhhhh!!! So, I went to the doctor and i'm 30 weeks and he told me that i'm measuring 31weeks. So maybe she will be a december baby instead of jan. I went walking around in the mall and when I got home I started cramping really bad it took it forever to go away I wonder why it was doing that? I'm really scattered brained today!!!

Heather
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2006
Supporter
Just because you baby looks like its a week bigger dosnt mean you will have them a week early.. My baby was at the perfect growth for his due date, and here I am a week past.. Cramping is normal, depends on how sivere it is thou.. Talk to you doc about it.. And dont go on long ass walks..
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...