I have a naval ring and have had one since june. Within the last month or two a bubble has developed next to the head of the jewelry piece, and when pressed it emits a bloody-goo type concoction. I tried to squeeze it out but it's not a normal substance filled bubble, and also I noticed when I put my naval ring in next to the head hole it is able to slip underneath the bubble area.

Should I be worried?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 20th, 2006
Supporter
Under no circumstances squeeze it! Clean it with boiling hot sea salt water and itshould go. If not you could be allergic to the type of metal used in the bar, take it out and change it to a new one and if that doesn't work remove it completly
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: head
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....