User Profile
Well, yesterday I had a really sh1tty day. I woke up at four .A.M because my friend called me, crying. She's really stressed lately, and not taking to mommyhood well (she loved her daughter to death, it's just really hard for her). Then I got to school late because my ride was late, and I forgot half my books at home. I had a physics pop quiz that I was definitely not ready for, I lost my jacket, I had basketball practice, student council meeting, drama meeting, vocal class, and piano. By the time I got home, I was so burnt out. Then...Omg. At times like these, you learn to appreciate your parents. My dad got home, covered my eyes and handed me something. And it was...

.A. .T.I.C.K.E.T .T.O .T.H.E .G.O.O .G.O.O .D.O.L.L.S .C.O.N.C.E.R.T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are my favorite band, and I was .S.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O thrilled! So we went (i bought a t-shirt, i'll post a pic later because i'm so proud of it!), and it literally could not have been better. Johnny played all my favorite songs (black balloon, better days, name, broadway, iris, here is gone, give a little bit, let love in, stay with you, slide, sympathy, etc.) it was one of those amazing moments that you can't really describe. It was really crowded and it was so hot but it was so awesome.

Are there any other fans of the .Dolls here?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 8th, 2006
Experienced User
I love the .Goo .Goo .Dolls! They write some .A.M.A.Z.I.N.G lyrics. Iris is one of the best songs ever seriously.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I agree! I was practically crying during certain songs; I grew up listening to the goo goo dolls, and it was so awesome to see them in concert.
|

Especially eHealthy
Glad you had fun!

I feel so old... I saw them open for bush like 11 years ago.
|

Experienced User
I love .Bush. Gavin .Rossdale is sooo hott, lol.
|

User Profile
Supporter
What a nice dad!

Not a goo goo dolls fan.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I saw them like 6 years ago. Theyre good!
|

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2006
Supporter
Yay that's so cool!! I love .Iris, it makes me cry every damn time I hear it. I'm sorry you had a sh*tty day, hun, but it sounds like the concert more than made up for it! Mr. Green

god I wish my dad did stuff like that. I hardly see him, and we live in the same house. He fixes my car though, so he does acknowledge my existence every now and again Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
****sings****

give a little bit
give a little bit of your love to me
give a little bit
i'll give a little bit of my love to you
see the man with the lonely eyes
take his hand, you'll be suprised
|

User Profile
Supporter
**shakes booty**

keep singing .Gen!!!!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
If you acctually heard me sing you wouldn't be shaking your booty you would be running but oh

i like it when the beat goes
duh dun duh
baby make your booty go
duh dun duh
baby I know you wanna show
duh dun duh
that thong thong thong thong thong

oh wait wrong song......Ack got that one stuck in my head ever since yesterday.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Lmao .Gen! Your crazy girl!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Im feeling really crazy but it's because I am kinda happy about the way things are going in my life right now.

Thinks about brandon. Yummy
|

User Profile
Supporter
Lol .Gen :p
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: Oh My Gawd!
taya* wrote:
well, yesterday I had a really sh1tty day. I woke up at four .A.M because my friend called me, crying. She's really stressed lately, and not taking to mommyhood well (she loved her daughter to death, it's just really hard for her). Then I got to school late because my ride was late, and I forgot half my books at home. I had a physics pop quiz that I was definitely not ready for, I lost my jacket, I had basketball practice, student council meeting, drama meeting, vocal class, and piano. By the time I got home, I was so burnt out.

wow you do a lot of extra school activities Shocked
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Re: Oh My Gawd!
allie_18 wrote:
taya* wrote:
well, yesterday I had a really sh1tty day. I woke up at four .A.M because my friend called me, crying. She's really stressed lately, and not taking to mommyhood well (she loved her daughter to death, it's just really hard for her). Then I got to school late because my ride was late, and I forgot half my books at home. I had a physics pop quiz that I was definitely not ready for, I lost my jacket, I had basketball practice, student council meeting, drama meeting, vocal class, and piano. By the time I got home, I was so burnt out.

wow you do a lot of extra school activities Shocked

thats what I was thinking.I had an after school job and I thought that was enough! Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeh me too, plus all the regular school stuff sucked anyway, extra activities too? No way! Maybe it makes school more fun tho? I dunno... I hated school, we called it the .Hell .Hole and tried to get it closed at times haha Evil or Very Mad
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
allie_18 wrote:
yeh me too, plus all the regular school stuff sucked anyway, extra activities too? No way! Maybe it makes school more fun tho? I dunno... I hated school, we called it the .Hell .Hole and tried to get it closed at times haha Evil or Very Mad
we did too.Any excuse to get out of going.People would always tell me that when I graduated I would want to go back. . .Nope,i don't want to thanks!
I use to be in stage craft (building the sets for the plays and stuff) and my class was rigfht across the street from a shopping center and my teacher was always busy.Me and my friend use to sneak out all the time and run across the street. . .That was actually my favorite class too! Lol
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...