Does anybody knows about the benefit of drinking pomegranate juice?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 31st, 2006
Re: Pomegranate Juice
pimuca wrote:
does anybody knows about the benefit of drinking pomegranate juice?

i'd be interested in this as well... I just picked up some pomtea at the store earlier because it looked tasty.. They hyped it up quite a bit but didn't tell why... I'm already speculating..
|

replied January 8th, 2007
Here is what I found. Pomegranate juice has a variety of health benefits:
it is a rich source of antioxidants.
It supports cardiovascular health.
Reduces the retention of ldl (the bad cholesterol).
Supports prostate health.
Improves bones.
|

replied February 26th, 2017
dvantages of drinking pomangranate juice.
Somewhat... but not technical and specific enough.
Thanks, anyway. deoreioexpress... (notdeoreiooexpress!}
|

replied December 5th, 2016
Pomegranate juice is rich in vitamin C which makes it a great for strengthening the immune system, and has several natural antioxidants. It is also full of fiber and has anti-inflammatory properties. I personally love adding pomegranate juice as a part of my juice cleanse. Taste delicious and makes me feel great.
|

replied May 30th, 2017
These benefits stated is only true of fresh pomegranate juice. The pasteurization process of bottled juice (any pasteurized bottled juice) kills the nutrients. The manufacture then fortifies the product by adding artificial/synthetic nutrients back in. These artificial nutrients have little to no benefit. Its just a marketing strategy to make it appear on the label that the product is loaded with nutrients. Real fruits and vegetables have relatively little/ low amounts vitamins yet are much more powerful and effective in terms of benefits to our health because they have the tens of thousands of micronutrients that are present to assist with absorption and assimilation. (Our bodies recognize and know how to use them.) Isolated vitamins almost always are shown in super large amounts because. as I look at it- its like throwing a big bunch of something against the wall in hope something will stick. The second concern with juice is that the sugars are typically concentrated in the process as the fiber is discarded.
Real whole food is always the best option.
|

replied January 23rd, 2018
Pomegranate is a tough super undesirable organic product, with a splendid red shade which is presently touted as a ponder natural product by logical scientists. The name pomegranate gets from the French word "pomegranate" or seeded apple. They are accepted to have begun in Iran and conveyed to Egypt in 1600 BC, where it was worshipped as an imperative nourishment source as well as generally utilized for its therapeutic esteem. It was held in high regard notwithstanding amid those circumstances, as it is apparent by their delineation in Egyptian works of art and tombs. Propelled by the plenitude of gem conditioned seeds inside the brilliant red skin, pomegranate is thought to be an image of ripeness and thriving in a few societies.

1. Pomegranate Juice Boosts Your Immunity
2. Pomegranate Juice Maintains Your Blood Sugar Levels
3. Pomegranate Juice Prevents Anaemia
4. Pomegranate Juice Reduces Risk Of Cancer
|

replied January 23rd, 2018
Pomegranate is a tough super undesirable organic product, with a splendid red shade which is presently touted as a ponder natural product by logical scientists. The name pomegranate gets from the French word "pomegranate" or seeded apple. They are accepted to have begun in Iran and conveyed to Egypt in 1600 BC, where it was worshipped as an imperative nourishment source as well as generally utilized for its therapeutic esteem. It was held in high regard notwithstanding amid those circumstances, as it is apparent by their delineation in Egyptian works of art and tombs. Propelled by the plenitude of gem conditioned seeds inside the brilliant red skin, pomegranate is thought to be an image of ripeness and thriving in a few societies.

1. Pomegranate Juice Boosts Your Immunity
2. Pomegranate Juice Maintains Your Blood Sugar Levels
3. Pomegranate Juice Prevents Anaemia
4. Pomegranate Juice Reduces Risk Of Cancer
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....