When do you usually feel the first kicks...I can't remember..I have a 2 and a half year old and I can't remember when I felt her first kick...But I have felt "qickening" at 14 weeks already but no big kicks...Any ideas??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I'm 20wks & 5days &.I've felt some good kicks. It's usually when me or my boyfried have a hand on my stomach- baby likes to kick our hands! Quickening wore off for me about 18 or 19wks &ever since then it's been real solid movements.
|

User Profile
replied November 5th, 2006
Experienced User
I'm almost 27weeks and only felt like 1-2 really tough kicks and alot of 'hickups" since 20weeks. I guess she is lazy. Confused
|

replied November 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanx..I am feeling a lil movement but not big ones...So hopefully those kicks get stronger soon...Cant wait
|

replied November 8th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I had/have a lazy baby. But thank god for no rib shots. She to this day is lazy
|

replied November 11th, 2006
Experienced User
Omg!!!.. Over the last couple of days...The babys kicks are getting sooo strong!...Aww...I love the lil movements..
|

replied November 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I felt the first kicks about 16-17 weeks with this one.. Nika I was 17 weeks I think.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...