User Profile
Anybody got any intresting news they would like to share? The forum has been so quiet lately!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 4th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Yes! I have been looking on my computer all day for my wedding album and I couldn't find it! (my husband took our computer to a shop to get it cleaned and they moved everything! Evil or Very Mad
|

But I found it! Smile yay!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
No, no she said 'interesting news' Razz

.Only kidding! Mr. Green
|

Extremely eHealthy
I just went buy the baby a bunch of toys. I'm trying to bribe her out.
Me and husband are playing with them.
|

Lol that's so cute! I bought this little frog thingy for her car seat that sings a number song. I turn it on everytime I get in the car lol. I already put her carseat in! Lol I figure it's better to be early then have to worry about it when we're in labor lol.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, our bags and her car seat's been in for about 3 weeks.

The only thing we need last minute is my pillows.

Her coming home outfit has been hanging in the truck too.

Somebody bought her a bunch of newborn onesies and outfits. It only goes up to 8 lbs. And they think she's 9 right now, so I returned it all and got a $50 giftcard. She has enough clothes and diapers for now, so we bought toys.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm dying to hear news about bridget and finn. I hope she comes home tomorrow and she could get online.
|

Yeah I was wondering how they're doing
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
My little tidbit: .Alyvia can roll onto her side! She hasn't gotten the hang of the full roll-over yet, hasn't figured out how to get over her shoulder, but she's getting there!

I'm dying to hear about .Bridget and .Finn! Shocked
|

replied November 5th, 2006
Experienced User
I'm only 24 weeks and my mother just spent over a $1000.00 worth of clothes for my little girl!! She's excited to say the least Laughing
|

Experienced User
$1000? Thats nice and all, but thats also pretty ridiculous. Anyone who would *waste* .T.H.A.T much money on baby clothes is a little insane lol. Especially since they out grow them sooo fast and stain them all up. I hope she didn't spend *all* of that money on clothes. You could've gotten a crib, a travel system, a bouncey seat, diaper bags, toys...Lots of baby items for $1000. I think you all should be spending your money more wisely .U.N.L.E.S.S you all are just loaded with cash and have nothing better to spend it on. I wish I could throw away money like that Smile .
|

I wish we had that much money to spend on clothes. Sad I wouldnt actually spend it all on clothes tho. I would be buying alot of learning toys and baby einstein dvds. I wonder if those dvds actaully work. Question
|

Extremely eHealthy
My mom bought loads of stuff for ava, but it was all stuff she found on sale over the course of 9 months. They bought her crib too.
I hope it's different sized clothes. That's really nice of her!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...