Thank you, .K .Bear for keeping everyone updated. **hugz**

well that was fun.

not

the .I.V they had me hooked up to kept leaking all over the place and my bed was soaked within 5 minutes. Then it started leaking blood.

Idiots.

They had me on high doses of antibiotics... Catys heartbeat kept jumping up to 190.. I was dehydrated.. Severe kidney infection.

Then they had me on a stupid diabetic diet.

I tried to order a chicken sandwich one night and they said no, its not on my menu. So they had me order a cheeseburger. *sigh*

then yesterday... I wanted something for heartburn.. Told nurses allllllllll day and was ignored. So .Rob called room service to get italian ice. They say, *oh we cant send just that. Would u like something sir??* so rob orders a pizza for himself. Well when I went to order dinner a few hours later, they wouldnt send me anything saying the pizza put my calorie count over for the day even though they .K.N.E.W I hadnt eaten it. (oh and I never got my fat free sugar free italian ice... It wasnt allowed on my menu.. But the cheeseburger was!! *idiots*)

so my mom went to .Wendys and got me food Smile

but I complained to the main doctors last night that I was sick of all the bs and that I wanted to come home. I was pissed, and they knew it. So today they sent me home with my antibiotics and stuff to make my platelets go up. (which is all I was doing at the hospital.. I wasnt even hooked up to a iv anymore.)

now im home.

Caty is still in my uterus.

But I have to be at the hospital .Tuesday at noon for pre-op.. Shes scheduled to come out at 2 on .Tuesday.

finally

im so not going back to that hospital for .A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G ever again.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 2nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
You're welcome .Sandybaby.

I'm so glad you're home.
Your doctors seriously !**@! piss me off.

I'm glad you're ok, though.
&.I'm glad .Caty is ok.

*hugs hugs hugs*
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awwww *hugs* i'm glad you're home, and i'm sorry that hospital is run by. But .Caty will be here soon enough and you can tell them all to go to hell Mr. Green
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Feel better soon sweetie, I can totally sympathse with the doctors issues grrrr they piss me off
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I was just going to say that I hope that you are not having caty there, you might end up with brain surgery instead of a c-section. I am surprised that you don't have high blood pressure after all of that! You poor girl, you have been through sooo much, I bet you will be soooo glad when .Caty is born, I know that I will be and we do appreciate arcadia keeping us updated, I just felt something was not right! I just hope that you are feeling better, I am sure that getting out of there is a plus. If you do have to go back there, I was only kidding about the brain surgery, I hope you do not have to stay there for long and that you have more competant dr and nurses! I just hope that things start getting better for you and .Caty!
Edited to add.
I know they are not all that bad I was a nurse for a long time and have worked around several dr's and we were never that bad!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I hope your feeling better tho. And yay for tuesday!! Them people sounds pretty idiotic to me. Yall had more patients with them then I would have had.
|

Experienced User
Damn those doctors and nurses!! Mad
i hope all goes well for you from here on out!!
|

Experienced User
Damn those doctors and nurses!! Mad
i hope all goes well for you from here on out!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey girl!!

Whew, I was getting anxious about .Caty's arrival!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it was a reality check being in the hospital huh? God, hospitals *suck*!!

Your .I.V malfunction was the *main* reason I refused one at birth. Those cna's don't know what they hell they're doing!!!!!

I hope you feel better!!! Was this the reason for you back pains???

Sarah
|

Experienced User
How frustrating!!! I hate hospitals!!! Can't wait to see pics of .Caty! I hope everything goes well w/your c-section.
|

replied November 3rd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Drs are retarded., I went two weeks over due for nathan, and every day past my due date I went in there, and they kept sending me home. I started leaking amniotic fluid like at 38 weeks, and was telling them this. Anywyas at week 42, my fluid levels were at 10 percent, and they got pissy with me because I didn't tell them I was leaking......But y.E.S. I did!!!! When he was born he was dry and chafed and bleeding in spots. My baby was almost 10 lbs!!!....I'm only a small girl!!! Is that any indication?????
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Come again? You couldn't have a chicken sandwich but you could have a cheeseburger? Ooo-kaaay!!! If you're diabetic, the bread's the issue not the chicken...And if you're diabetic you're *supposed* to eat things like chicken and fish, not beef!
|

Especially eHealthy
Yeah well... *oy*

i ordered a pizza a half hour ago... They said 15-25 minutes.

They better hurry.

You dont make a 9 month pregnant lady wait for her food.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
rainfire1424 wrote:
yeah well... *oy*

i ordered a pizza a half hour ago... They said 15-25 minutes.

They better hurry.

You dont make a 9 month pregnant lady wait for her food.

i remember those days. I was a queen b*tch! God it was great having an excuse to say what I really wanted to say to people...Everyone always forgives the pregnant chick!! Wink
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...