User Profile
My husband and I are trying for a baby. This is only the second month that we're ttc. The first month failed. When I had my annual check-up (february) every test that my obgyn took came back excellent. My husband on the other hand has this thick vein in his testicle (varicocele) that most the times causes infertility (40% of all men). This problem can only be fixed with a little surgery. He didn't go to the doctor as I just put him on my insurance and we're still waiting for his ins card to come in the mail. Are there any women or men in this forum that have or had the same situaton? Am I not gonna get pregnant until he has his "little" surgery done? What are my chances here? I really wanna be a mommy!

Are there men out there that got their wifes pregnant with this disorder?

Please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
Ha ...
Maybe I shouldn't post the same thing in different categories ... I was just hoping to have as many responses and advice as possible!
|

User Profile
replied November 2nd, 2006
Community Volunteer
That's why there are separate forums - so you can post in the appropriate one!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....