User Profile
... Any of you experienced a liquid that was coming out of your vagina after trying to conceive. I have this feeling that all the spermies that he just put in me are all coming out an hour or two later.

It kinda grosses me out when my panties are wet most the day.

What do you guys think, and sorry if it's a lame question. I just never tried to concieve before.

Thanks for all the replies!

Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 2nd, 2006
Community Volunteer
A lot of seminal fluid does come back out but most of the spermies swim up and into your vagina, through your cervix and into and through the uterus.

Wear a panty liner to prevent the "damp panties" problem.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Thanx...
... It's nice to know that my "babies" still might make it. I do wear pantie liners (carefree) but it still seems like it's wet all the time. It's weird.

But thanks for your help!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I have the same thng happen to me. I think that it was there before I started ttc but I never noticed.
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
Ya I had that feeling before! Its normal. You're already doing the right thing by wearing pantiliners
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....