Well I am now 19 weeks pregnant!!! I get to find out the sex of the baby on november 8th (a little over a week away!!!) and I am really excited. My stomach is starting to pop out a lot and I think I am carrying the baby really low. People tell me if you carry low it will be a boy??? I don't know if thats true or not. Still thinking on baby names!!! Anyway just curious to see if anyone was due about the same time as me...I am due march 27th!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 30th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Hi i'm not pregnant but I just wanna say congratulations! I wouldn't believe that its an old wives tale. Are you going to find out the sex?
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Hi. Im 26 wks, due .Feb 2 and having a girl! Dont believe the old wives tells because im carring her low. Smile
|

Experienced User
Hey there. I'm 17 and 29 wks pregnant with a little girl. Don't believe the whole "if you carry this way, its a boy/girl". I'm carrying .R.E.A.L.L.Y low!
|

replied October 31st, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah, im going to find out the sex of the baby. Me and my fiance are hoping for a boy b/c I finally picked a name out but which ever it is I already love it to death. This last week seems like torture, I wanna know now!!!Lol
anyway, hope everyone is doing good and congrats on all the baby's about to come along!!! If anyone wants to talk about anything I would be happy to help if I can!!!
|

replied November 1st, 2006
Experienced User
I had a quick question that I thought I would add....My stomach is too big to wear regular jeans and since I am carrying very low I can't wear them at all. I went to a maternity store to get some pants but the girls said they wouldn't fit really good b/c I am kind of little, I weigh like 127 and I am 5 months along so I tried some on anyway and even the smalls are too big. I only found 1 paid that fits half way decent. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem and if there are any suggestions on pants to wear. Thanks
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hey .Kezia! I'm 20wks & 2 days along. Due .March 19th!
I (hopefully) find out the sex at my 22wk ultrasound
on .November 13th! Woohooo! I'm excited.

I can still fit in my regular jeans, but it's only
because they were sooo huge on me prior
to pregnancy- 'cause .I had lost about 20lbs!

I do have some really great maternity jeans
from .Old .Navy, though. They're soo comfy,
&they fit me so well. I'd try there, if you haven't
already!
|

Extremely eHealthy
kezia333 wrote:
i had a quick question that I thought I would add....My stomach is too big to wear regular jeans and since I am carrying very low I can't wear them at all. I went to a maternity store to get some pants but the girls said they wouldn't fit really good b/c I am kind of little, I weigh like 127 and I am 5 months along so I tried some on anyway and even the smalls are too big. I only found 1 paid that fits half way decent. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem and if there are any suggestions on pants to wear. Thanks

track suit bottoms? Do u call them sweat pants? Comfy with a belly or not. Get ones with a drawstring tie so u can expand them as your bump grows. Thats what I wore aswell as maternity jeans.
|

replied November 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
I didn't even think about going to old navy...Good idea, thanks!!! And I guess I am going to have to get me some sweat pants too.

Arcadia: are you hoping for a boy or a girl? I am thinking I am having a boy for some reason but I guess I will have to wait and see. You said your due date was march 19th? When I first went to the doctor to see if I was pregnant march 19th was the due date they gave me, but at the next appt I had they had changed it to march 27th b/c after looking at my first ultrasound they realized I was a week behind what they thought. I think it's kind of cool we had the same due date, and who knows both our babies might come around the same time anyway!!
|

User Profile
replied November 2nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Awh that's neat!! They haven't changed mine yet, but my ultrasound is the 13th, so we'll see if it stays the same! I keep going back &forth on what .I want. At first .I really wanted a girl, but then .I decided .I want a boy really really bad. &.It's been changing daily, lol. I kind of have a feeling it might be a girl. That was my first instinct. But .I could easily be wrong, lol. Do you have any names picked out?
|

replied November 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi, i'm 20 weeks 4 days pregnant..My due date is march 21...I am having a boy...I am also really small for 5 months..My weight before pregnancy was 112lbs and I havent been weighed lately but last month I weighed 121lbs...But yea old navy has some great maternity pants..
|

replied November 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Me and you are similar lol. I am due 6 days after you, before I got pregnant I weighed 115 I think, and I find out in 2 days but I think its a boy.
|

replied November 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Arcadia: I think if it's a boy I am going to name him colton, we were going to name him ely but I like colton better. If it's a girl we are going to name her journey. I can't think of any middle names that go with either. Got any ideas? Hows everything with you? Anyway keep in touch!!!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...