I haven't been on here since I found out I was pregnant...Anyways a quick update I am 21 years old and I have a daughter who is almost 3..And i'm expecting my 2nd child...I am 19 weeks pregnant...And I recently found out I am having boy and was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on names...??...If you could help me out that would be great!! Thanx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 29th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Congratulations!!! Man, I don't know any good names! Sorry!!

I have a 6 month old, kayoni .Joilee. And my name is .Sarah!

Maybe, .Dresden (one of my goods friend's sons name) he's like 9 now, and he's *too* cute!!

Sarah
|

replied October 29th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Gavin .Mccay!! I love that name! I was goin to use it if I was having a boy but im having a girl and im naming her .Amelia .Leeandra!!
|

User Profile
replied October 30th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
You probably won't like these but:

brandon
nathaniel
reece
callum
adam
dylan
lucas
luis
luke
|

Experienced User
Hmmm, I really like alastor, ronan, liam, viktor, joshua, sebastian, gregory, and others that I can't think of.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
My husband and I are going to name our future son .Christian. If we have a son later on. We have a daughter already, and I think my husband would be very disappointed if we don't have a boy next.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
ayamiyaki wrote:
my husband and I are going to name our future son .Christian. If we have a son later on. We have a daughter already, and I think my husband would be very disappointed if we don't have a boy next.

aw thats sad. What if you have a lil girl? I'm sure he would be ok. You get what your given! Lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
He *says* he'd be fine if we had another girl (he's absolutely in love with our daughter) but I know how disappointed he would be. He really wants a son. Confused
|

Experienced User
ayamiyaki wrote:
he *says* he'd be fine if we had another girl (he's absolutely in love with our daughter) but I know how disappointed he would be. He really wants a son. Confused

it's funny how most men always want *atleast* one boy...But my boyfriend just wants a bunch of daddy's girls lol.
|

Especially eHealthy
Lol...Baron was soo disappoited when the doctor changed his mind and .Oni became a girl. Baron actually stomped his feet when we left. He threw a grown ass fit!! Hahaha!! I just knew it was a girl though, so I was ok. Although, I had gotten my hopes up to have a .William .Baron the 5th!!

He, of course, wants a boy next time. But I have this feeling that imma be spitting out all girls.

The sex of the baby has *nothing* to do with the woman. The male's sperm does all the sex determination. Sooo...If we don't have boys...It's because our men a re too sensitive to squirt out boys!!! Hahahaha!!

Baron's god child's name is: .Jathan .Reese. I like it...But it's kinda femme.

Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: Hey!!
rezgurl wrote:
i haven't been on here since I found out I was pregnant...Anyways a quick update I am 21 years old and I have a daughter who is almost 3..And i'm expecting my 2nd child...I am 19 weeks pregnant...And I recently found out I am having boy and was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on names...??...If you could help me out that would be great!! Thanx

.Lucas and .Jayden are my fave boys names.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I was going to name my baby .Clayton khole. But we had a girl and her name is .Amelia .Ann-.Marie.

It looks like we are going to have 2 amelia's here.
|

Experienced User
Thanx..Ladies for the suggestions!Smile
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...