I have been feeling bad for about 3 weeks I feel like im gettibg the flu I ache allover and just feel so tired that I dont know if I can take another step and it seems to leave for a couple of days and then coms back my doc took my blood and said that my blood platelets are high and I need to know if this is a signs of some kind of blood cancer . She told me it could be possible please help!!!!!!!!! Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 24th, 2007
Luekemia Help Info Wanted
a special friend of mine has Acute lymphocytic leukemia and has been in remission she has just has a blood tranfusion and her count was very low so she had a test to see if it had gone up it went up to 8 and now has dropped to 4 and they cant do another tranfusion as its riskybut have bee told its not looking good and it coould be a matter weeks or even less and she could died is this true anyne help me if count goes really low DO U DIE she keept tellin me its got her i have known her for neally 5 yrs and i really dont want to think im gonna lose her BUT I KNOW I HAVE TO FACE REALITY but it makes it hard shes in another country we are sooooooooooo CLOSE some help tell me anymore info plze
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Click here for basic info on leukemia, including diagnostic types and how doctors classify this disease of blood forming tissues....
Is leukemia inherited? Read here for more info on what causes leukemia and what environment risk factors or triggers you might avoid....
Leukemia can affect many parts of the body, including the organs of the cardiovascular and digestive systems. But what are the major symptoms of leukemia?...