I cannot think of many baby names I like for some reason. I am looking for girl or boy names. I like unusual names, names that are not very common. If anyone can think of anything they like please let me know.
Thanks!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 28th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
If I have another boy im calling him .Jayden, its very uncommon in england and america I think? More popular in australia. So then its .Jay for short or .Jay-jay. Especially if you give him a second name beginning with .J. Aswell. Britney spears called her son jayden james ...So something like that is what I mean, then it can be j-j for short. (yeh I know i've mentioned britney twice today but I like the name ok)

sorry no idea for girls names....I want another boy lol little boys are the best!
|

Experienced User
I have always liked alastor ronan for a boy but I also like liam viktor (i'm going to name my first boy the latter).

As for girls, I really like amelia isolde or amelia marcelle. But it seems like amelia is making a comeback, so it is more common. I also realllyy like sydney korin.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Jayden is a very very very popular name here in .America, actually. Along with any other names that end with 'aiden'

i like the name .Mckaylee for a girl, not very common.
|

Experienced User
I'm naming my daughter .Mc.Kinnley .Chase. I was gonna name her .Brantly if she was a boy..

(my friend and his girlfriend just had a little girl and named her .Mckaylee)
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I personally really dislike all the "new fashioned" names and all the "i'll spell it different" names.

Obviously 0liver was called 0liver .Reece. Had he been a girl he would have been named .Willow .Amber.

When we looked for names we looked at names that were slightly more "old fashioned" and so the child wouldn't be like .Mackenzie (or any variation on the spelling [mckinzie etc]) number 4 in their class or .Mackenzie .M

i went through a load of girlie names that I know i'd never have used - I just liked the name in the spur of the moment but i'd never have called my kid that in reality.

Boy names like .Craig .Ross .Karl
girl names like .Carly .Jade .Kelly
|

Experienced User
Thanks everyone for the help, I really like some of the suggestions.
I came up with a list of a few names a while back....Just want to see if anyone likes any of them....
Boys girls
bronson journey
colton keziah
cooper arley
stetson
grady
reese
ely
tucker
charlie

I kind of like the country type names, since im from the south and my fiance is a country boy lol. Thanks everyone
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Honestly?

Charlie and .Reese are the only ones I like. Sorry
|

Extremely eHealthy
I only really like cooper on your list, but I wouldnt call my child that cos its too uncommon over here, more a surname.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I seriously love charlie. Did anyone read the book the perks of being a walflower?

Good book, super name.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Im naming my lil boy reese william.. If he was a girl we were going to name him cidney marie
|

My Fave Baby Names
Boys names:
sean
cole
caton
kaylen
hayden
ashton
ryan
kayden
shaye
christian
jack
charlie
bailey
harry

girls names:
kara
katie
kayla
tayla-grace
kaigan
tegan
leoni
shannon
kaya
jaylea
tami
kendra
daniella
lily
amber
leigh
kate
kadee

lots and lots of names hehe
hope you like!
Have fun chosing =d
|

User Profile
replied October 29th, 2006
Community Volunteer
Re: My Fave Baby Names
xxmel16xx wrote:
boys names:
sean, cole, hayden, ashton, ryan, christian, jack, charlie, harry

girls names:
katie, shannon, daniella, lily, amber, leigh, kate

i like these one's Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
I agree with you, kia, the fashion for daft sounding names is just a bit, well, 'chavvy' in my opinion Laughing
|

Experienced User
Re: My Fave Baby Names
xxmel16xx wrote:
boys names:
ashton
ryan
jack
charlie

girls names:
kaigan
tegan
leoni
lily

i like these names...My middle name is .Ashton, my uncle's middle name is .Ryan, my other uncle and my grandpa are both named .Jack...All good choices!
|

kezia333 wrote:
thanks everyone for the help, I really like some of the suggestions.

I came up with a list of a few names a while back....Just want to see if anyone likes any of them....

Boys girls
bronson journey
colton keziah
cooper arley
stetson
grady
reese
ely
tucker
charlie

I kind of like the country type names, since im from the south and my fiance is a country boy lol. Thanks everyone

i am the same way as you--canadian version lol I absolutely love the names stetson and tucker...Who cares if ppl think they're 'chavvy'....If your country, be proud! Good luck love!
|

User Profile
replied October 30th, 2006
Community Volunteer
cowgirl*love wrote:
who cares if ppl think they're 'chavvy'....If your country, be proud! Good luck love!

you'll find that comment was at the "alternative spellings of new-fashioned names to make it different"
please don't take it out of context. No one said anything about country names being chavvy and yes if you live in the country and like country then you will likely choose a country name, same as a person of indian ethnicity will likely choose and indian name or a french person will choose a french name.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I still love .Alyvia Wink I think it's much prettier-looking (and sounding) than .Olivia.

<3 my alternative spelling~
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aya I like how you spelt it too! Its better because olivia looks like the boy name oliver...But your way has no relation to it, thats why I prefere it.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Thanks babe! Smile
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...