Re: Breasts
jodie_marshall84 wrote:
im thinking of geting my breasts done I can afford it

il admit im scared any here had it done

how long will recovery take
how long till scars go
how long til ur out of pain

whats best implant to have to give u a false look

the answers to a lot of your questions depend on the person - how fast your body heals, that kind of thing. I'm a little confused about the last question though. You want to have false looking boobs?

The best thing is to do a lot of research. The more you know the less scared you'll be. There are some really informative sites out there that will help you answer some of your questions, like justbreastimplants.Com and cosmeticsurgeryinsider.Net.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2006
Supporter
Make Sure This Is What You Really Want!
The first thing I would suggest you do is find a reputable plastic surgeon. There are many that have free seminars you can attend that will explain the procedure and answer your questions. I went with saline 7 years ago and I have had no problem whatsoever. Different surgeons have different methods of where they make the incision. It does depend on you, how fast you heal, how well you take pain. It was not a day at the beach for me the first week. But afterwards, things start perking up!!!!!!!!!! ( . )( . )! Just make absolutely sure this is what you want and not let anyone else influence you. Cool
|

replied November 15th, 2006
Re: Breasts
athene wrote:
jodie_marshall84 wrote:
im thinking of geting my breasts done I can afford it

il admit im scared any here had it done

how long will recovery take
how long till scars go
how long til ur out of pain

whats best implant to have to give u a false look

the answers to a lot of your questions depend on the person - how fast your body heals, that kind of thing. I'm a little confused about the last question though. You want to have false looking boobs?

The best thing is to do a lot of research. The more you know the less scared you'll be. There are some really informative sites out there that will help you answer some of your questions, like justbreastimplants.Com and cosmeticsurgeryinsider.Net.

are you sure that you are not regreting having a fake boobs ?? Which is not moving together with your body... Rolling Eyes
|

replied November 23rd, 2006
Silicone Implants Approved In the Usa
I was surprised, thought it would never happen.

Edit
|