Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Still No Af But Cramping For 5 Days

User Profile
Today is 26th & stll my af didnt come yet ,she was supposed to come on 24th or 25th but no high hopes cuz I have been cramping for 5 days now as iam going to have my af.I am having very watery discharge, almost like my af but no colour just white .

But still little hope is there

prayers needed

good luck to all ttc & lots of baby dust to all
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 27th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck! It could be good news - I cramped like I was going to get my period for the first couple of weeks of my pregnancy! Smile
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Yep me too and I had alot of white discharge. So good luck, maybe this is it. Smile
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Thanks gals
i hope so too

still no af hoping on testing on 1st nov
|

replied October 29th, 2006
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!! Once you take the test on the first, let us know!!!!!
Here's an armful of baby dust for you :d
|

User Profile
replied October 31st, 2006
Experienced User
Hi l

yesterday I was feeling so dizzy & last night I fainted so my dh took me to a clinic , they did I blood test to see if I were preg but the result came out bfn

but I am not pregnant than why still no af . I had my first period when I was 13yrs & since than I have never missed ,this is the first time . I dont no what to do .
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Good luck sweetie!

I need some baby dust as well, I just really wanna be a mommy!

Thanks guys!
|

I am so sorry to hear that your test was negative. Maybe you are having some weird symptoms b/c of not getting your period?! I know I have had some dizzy spells (although I never fainted!) and feeling sick to my stomach on more than one occasion, but still no positive pregnancy test or af for me. I am now on day 47 and waiting.
Did they check your iron levels, etc........?
Have you had your hormone levels tested? I go in on friday to have mine done and have an ultrasound to check for pcos.
Take a few days to relax, and start to feel better. Clear your mind for a bit and hopefully your body will start to regulate a little better. I know it's so much easier said than done, but this is what i'm going to start doing, since worrying and trying so hard is obviously not working for me!!!!!!!!!
Keep us posted and don't give up!
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Hi

well af came this morning at her full force, iam bleeding too much & my whole body is paining .

So guess all syptoms I had was beause I wanted a baby so much , & I am going to take break just relax & continue my lovely live with dh .

Jeamierin thats for your support & sorry for what your going throught , "may oneday god give us the baby we all are waiting for "

thanks mamma wanna be lots of prayers & baby dust to all of us
|

replied November 2nd, 2006
Well, there is a bright side.......You were only 6 days late, so that's pretty good. At least you can track normally and continue to "try" and I know that it will happen one day soon for you!!!
But I agree with you on the relaxation part........That's pretty much what I am going to do for a while b/c this can really mess with your head and your heart sometimes can't it?!
I will look for you on the other site, and I hope you feel better soon.
Take care girl and I want to hear some good and happy news from you soon ok?!!!!!!!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....