Aparently the cause of my severe back pain is because of an extremely tilted uterus and its putting mad pain on my nerves in my back..

Which is in turn making my stomach hurt.

The .Doc said im about 50% effaced, but not dialated past a *fingertip* so they gave me .Darvocet and sent me home.

Again.

*sigh*
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 25th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Dang sorry to hear about that! Maybe you will have her very soon. I cant imagine what your going through. Hopefully it wont be too much longer!!
|

replied October 26th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Mmmm darvocet!!!! Me likey likey!! Hahahahhahaha

sarah
|

Experienced User
Damn sandy you are having her out on halloween? Its not coming fast enough for you! Poor lady <3
|

Especially eHealthy
babygirlsmami wrote:
damn sandy you are having her out on halloween? Its not coming fast enough for you! Poor lady <3

i was *supposed* to but now they're making me wait til november 7th.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
That's if you don't go into labor on you own before then.

I'd keep the doc on speed dial if I were you, .Sandy, because I don't think .Caty's waiting.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Re: *~*im Home*~*
rainfire1424 wrote:
aparently the cause of my severe back pain is because of an extremely tilted uterus and its putting mad pain on my nerves in my back..

Which is in turn making my stomach hurt.

The .Doc said im about 50% effaced, but not dialated past a *fingertip* so they gave me .Darvocet and sent me home.

Again.

*sigh*

good luck girlfriend! I'm rooting for you. I still remember how *beep* the last days are!

Sarah, darvocet sucks!! It doesn't work!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Hahahha...You know you gotta take 3 for em to kick in!! Grab you some wine(and for me a white russian), and we'll be feeelin niiiiice!! Lmao!

You're right, i'd prefer .Xanex!!!!!!!

Sarah
|

Especially eHealthy
Actually the darvocet is working pretty good.

I cant wait til .Caty is out I havent gotten drunk in almost 3 years. I miss being stupid silly lol. (after everything i've been thru in the last few months, I deserve it.)
|

replied October 27th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
I don't understand why you have to be dialated before you get a c section??? Did they tell you why??
|

Especially eHealthy
No clue.

They wanted to schedule me for a 38 week c-section, but since this hospital is like, new and geared towards women, and its all high tech or something, there was a week long waiting list.

Im thinking of calling the doctor and asking if somebody goes into labor or gets sectioned before their scheduled that had a spot before me if I could take theirs.

Anything helps.
|

Advanced Support Team
I feel so bad for you. Icant wait for this to be oer with for you. I do hope that everything goes ok and the end results in a healthy baby girl for you and your family. How are things going in florida for you guys other then the sycho docs lol?? Things still not good with the mil?? Mine moved to georga yes I hope I never see the witch (trying to keep it clean here lol ) again halalueya(how ever that goes )
|

Especially eHealthy
Lol I havent spoken to mil since she called that day and I made her wait forever. (man that was classic lol)

but right now things are ok except my best friend and I arent on speaking terms for the time being.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Lol you made her wait? What? Tell me the story!
|

Especially eHealthy
Lmao yeah.. She called for rob one day and I said hold on and then I put the phone down, got a drink, took a crap, found my lighter for my eye liner, (it makes it darker) then gave rob the phone and was like, its ur mom. He got on and she started *yelling* why did u make me wait so long?!? And he was like, I didnt she just gave me the phone I didnt know u were on it.

Lol man it was funny. She was so pissed.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Lololol thats hilarious! Was that the first and last time ud talked to her since you moved?

She deserves it, b*tch
|

Especially eHealthy
Yeah havent talked to her since.. That was like, a month and a half ago..
|

Extremely eHealthy
He he he he! I remember that story. That's hilarious!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Oh man... Mandi she was so pisssssssssed!! Lol wow. I love it.

Oh man I pissed rob off the other day.. We were driving to a flea market thats like, super huge here and there was this high school cheerleading squad sponoring a car wash, so their little retarded asses were standing on the corner with their stupid little signs waving and screaming at people and when we drove by I gave this one girl a very provocative middle finger and man the look on her face was to *die* for!! She looked like i'd just killed a bunny rabbit in front of her. She went from huge smile hahahaha to a look that said, *omg that girl just shot my grandmother in the face!* rob was like, what would you do if somebody did that to .Caty?? I was like, teach her to do it back!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lmao!!! That's a good answer to his question!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...